15: What's Your Problem With My Family?

There will be a picture of the description of Anna's outfit below, and keep in mind that her hair is brown, unlike the one in the picture.

This chapter is dedicated to tiannaalovee
Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting!! :) x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"The three of you look stunning!" my mom exclaimed cheerfully at all of us as we all descended from the stairs before jokingly added: "Just like your mother."

My mom looked gorgeous with her hair tied to a bun and she wore natural make up, as always. The long black dress suits her body perfectly, and her eyes shone in pride as she saw Ashton, James and I going down.

Ashton and James looked neat with their hairs styled with gel, and they wore matching suits. While I, on the other hand, probably looked like a mess because I got ready on my own.

I let my hair down and curled them, and applied make up on my own. I probably look very caked right now with bold red lipstick.

As for the dress, after the fifth try yesterday, my mom and I settled on a long sleeved red dress that went to the my knees, and my mom lent me her red clutch and velvet red five inch platform heels, which made me stand out (literally), because none of my shoes matches the dress.

Nevertheless, I feel quite confident mostly about my height. Thanks to these heels, my height now is 5'11". I'm nearly as tall as my dad, he-he.

My mom clapped her hands excitedly, bringing me back to reality. "So, let's go!"

All of us went to the car and my dad started driving to the building where the party will be held in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Well, here we are," Ashton mumbled as we got out of the car. "Hey, there's nothing stuck on my teeth or anything, right?"

I sighed as he showed me his teeth. "No, there's nothing stuck, and there's nothing wrong with you, physically."

"Good. I'm just making sure in case if I meet some hot ladies," he said as he winked at me.

I patted his back and said, "Well, good luck buddy," snickering silently because he didn't seem to find my latter answer wrong before leaving him and walked beside my dad.

My dad looked the kind of the same as always, except he's a bit neater than usual. He wore a suit with black tie, matching my mom's dress, and his dark blond hair was styled neatly.

His warm brown eyes looked at me softly with a smile as we walked into the huge, sophisticated building.

"How long we'll be in here, Dad?" I asked him as we entered the elevator, and I saw him pressed the number eighteen.

Even the elevator looks sophisticated. It's pure white, completely clean and spotless. It has a mirror in the middle of the elevator, which is really helpful if we need to quickly check ourselves out.

"Probably until midnight," my dad said, shrugging. "I'm not sure, actually. I'll tell you if we're going home."

I nodded at him with understanding. "Alright."

Soon, the elevator door dinged open, and I tried my best to look as graceful as possible while walking in these heels, which is nearly impossible.

Gosh, I need to take lessons from Michelle.