ㅍrologue

Everlasting
—; That's how we thought our love was going to be.

"When our eyes first met,
I knew a door it led,
An adventure it said,
I followed you instead,
And realized the truth it intend,
Our love never will ascend."

I wore a satisfied smile as I closed my notebook. The notebook which was filled of my very own emotions. Poems were all that was written in that notebook.

Today, I met a guy at the library. His voice was very soothing that it still ringed through my ears every time I remember him.

;;

"Oh I'm really sorry! I-i-i'm going to help you uh wait!"

And at that moment, I knew something changed.

When my eyes landed on him, I knew his orbs led to an adventure, an adventure of the reality. And knowing that, I trusted him and followed him in this adventure.

"Oh no, it's okay! It's my fault too, I wasn't looking at my way!"

We knocked down to each other.

I wasn't looking at my way, but my attention was alarmed when suddenly, something crashed with me. It was him.

Books splattered all over the place and everyone was looking at us. Well, because we made a loud noise in this very silent library.

He then started helping me in collecting the books. And at one point we bumped our head. It kinda hurt but it was more on funny.

He chuckled at that moment. And he earned looks from other people at the library.

"What's your name?" He whispered to me. He was so close that I can feel his breath on my skin. I was shocked at the closeness. I couldn't even move.

"Uhh.. My name is Chaemi. Kim Chaemi.... What about you?" Why am I even stuttering? Come on, Chaemi, don't feel nervous!

"I'm Boo Seungkwan."

He offered his hand with a smile plastered on his face, I accepted it and shook it with a giggle. He was just so cute.

;;

And with that, an adventure begins.