Chapter 1 finally meeting my daddy

Isabella's POV
I woke up and walked downstairs and I saw mommy and she said "you're going to meet your daddy today." I squealed and said "yeah!!!!"

Then I ate some cercle then I put my dish in the sink and went upstairs and mommy helped me get dress after I was done mommy brushed my hair and put it in a braid and I brushed my teeth then I put my shoes on and mommy brought out a big suite case and all my toys and clothes were in it I said "mommy were are we going?" She said "to meet your daddy and your going to stay with him for a while okay."I said "otay." We drove to a huge house it was pretty mommy stopped the car and then came around to my side and got me out of my car seat and took that with her,we walked up to the front door.

Bryanna's POV
I didn't want her anymore I couldn't do it anymore and I wanted to hang out with my friends and party I needed to catch up on my school work I also had work I couldn't handle her anymore it was just getting to much for me and I didn't want to take care of her anymore I didn't want to worry about her too,I'm afraid of what Ashton's going to think, I'm afraid he's not going to take her,and I don't want to give her to a orphanage I knocked on the door and Calum opened it and saw Isabella he said "she's not Ashton's is she?" I said "yeah she is his I had her after we broke up I didn't tell him because I was scared." He then called Ashton down and he said "what's..... What the hell." I said "I was pregnant with her when we broke up I didn't want to tell you because I was scared you were going to leave me and not want to be apart of her life and I didn't want you to give up your dream and stop working I was scared,but now I don't want to take care of her anymore so you need to take her please."He said "I wouldn't have broken up with you if you told me your were pregnant I would have been there for you and her I would have been apart of her life." I said "I didn't want to ruin your dream or your life I wanted you to live your life and not have to worry about a child yet."He said "you wouldn't have I would have been happy to be there for my child I would have been happy to put things on hold and help you with her and how old is she?" I said "2." He sighed and said "I could have been there for both of you I'm sorry I wasn't." I said "it's okay it was my fault don't blame yourself this all on me but now you get to see her grow up because she's staying with you for the rest of her life." I handed her to him and her suitcase and car seat kissed her head and said to her "be good for daddy okay I love you." She said "otay bye mommy."then I left.

Ashton's POV
I couldn't believe that I was a father I was going to protect my baby girl with all my life I'm never going to leave her ever I asked her "what's your name?" She said "Bella." I said "well I'm your daddy I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." She said "it's otay daddy I have you now and I'm happy I'm with you mommy said that you didn't know about me but now you do and I'm happy about that." I smiled and hugged her the boys awed and I turned around and said "Bella this is your uncle Luke,uncle Calum, and uncle Michael." She waved at them and they waved back I put her down and she hugged them, she said "will I ever see mommy again?" I sighed and said "I don't know baby I don't know." She said "otay as long as I have you I'm happy." That melt my heart she was going to be my everything I'm going to do anything to make her happy.