Chapter 21 stalker

Ashton's pov
This fan is every where me and the boys go we were in the studio and she was inside security had to take her out and she keeps on waving to Bella and it's freaking her out she's now outside the studio and she's always outside our house and she watches Bella sleep and same with me it's creeping us out.

We were leaving the studio and she was there I went over to her and said "can you please leave us alone and respect our privacy?" She said "I'm respecting your privacy I just want a picture that's all." I said "well I'm sorry you're not getting one since your stalking us." She lied and said "no I'm not." I said "I've seen you now please leave us alone."

We headed to the restaurant and she followed us there I said "seriously leave you're scaring my daughter and you're annoying us." She said "can I please get one picture I won't ever bother you again." I said "I'm sorry but no." But she wasn't taking no for a answer she came into the restaurant we walked into we just decided to ignore her and if she wasn't going to leave then we were going to call the police.

After we were done we left and paid and she was still there I said "I'm going to call the police if you don't leave us the hell alone." She said "all I want is a picture that's all I'm asking for." I said "I'm sorry but you're stalking us so no now leave." She said "I'm not I thought you love your fans guess you don't." I said "yes you are now leave and I do but you're not a true fan a true fan would leave and understand ." She still wasn't leaving we went to our car and she followed us there and then she got into her car and followed us back to our house. I grabbed my phone and called the police and told them about her they said they were on their way.

I went over to the girl and said "the police are on their way you have one more chance to leave before they get here." She said "but Ashton I love you." I said "if you did  you would have listen to me and left but you don't so obviously you don't love me if you don't respect my privacy." I then went back inside she was still out there the police arrived and removed her from my property thank goodness she was gone. Luke said "thank gosh." I said "I know right she was pissing me off." Calum said "same I was surprised she didn't come in with us." I said "same."

Then we watched a movie and at 6:00 we order food then we ate after that I got Bella ready for bed I bathed her and then got her pjs on.

Then I brought her downstairs and gave her her milk then she said goodnight to the boys and I brought her to her room I tucked her in and sing her to sleep she fell right to sleep I kissed her head and left.

Then I went to take a shower then I got my pjs on which were only pants then I walked back downstairs and we just talked then we all headed to bed at 11:00 I brushed my teeth and then climbed right into my bed and felling into a peaceful sleep happy that the girl wasn't stalking us anymore I was praying that there were no more but with my luck there probably is.