Chapter 19 bella getting kidnaped

Ashton's POV
I woke up and we were in our next destination I saw the Bella wasn't there I knew she was with the boys. I got out of my bunk and saw the boys I said "where's Bella?" Luke said "is she still sleeping?" I said "no she's not in my bunk." I checked the other bunks didn't see her there either. I got off the tour bus to see if she was out there she wasn't  there then I decided to go ask the fans if they saw her they screamed when they saw me I said "hi guys I have a very important question for you girls have you seen Bella?" They said "no sorry we haven't."

Then one girl said "I saw her early this morning it was around 1:00 am I woke up because I was sleeping on the floor and I heard her scream and saw a man that took her. And ran with her to a van and then they drove off but before he did I got a picture of it." She showed me the picture I said "thank you so much this will help us a lot I'll get secerity to let you in so you can help us find my daughter." I got a security gaurd and told them to let the girl in then I called 911 and told them that someone kidnapped my daughter.

The boys said "what's going on?" I said "someone took Bella in the middle of the night." Michael said "how didn't we hear this person get on the bus and how did this person get on the bus if we were driving?" Then the girl came in and said "you guys got here at 11:00 and you guys were on the bus me and my friend were waiting out there just in case you guys would come out and take pictures with us." Calum said "oh we must have been a sleep when that happened."

The police arrived and said "what does she look like?" I gave them the picture I had of her and me he asked "do you think you know who took her?" I said "I don't know I would say her mom might have." Luke said "would Bryanna go that far?" I said "I don't know." I called Bryanna and she picked up on the first ring and said "looking for someone." I said through grit teeth "where the hell is she?!?!" She said "oh don't worry she is safe my boyfriend and I will take great care of her." I said "listen to me you didn't want her anymore and you gave her to me tell me where you guys are?!?!?" She said "you will never know not until I get what I want." Then she hung up and I said "her mother took her but I don't know where because she won't tell me." The police said "is her mother abused?" I said "no but she abandon her and gave her to me I'm her father and she said she didn't want to be part of her daughters life anymore which I was fine with I got custody over her." The police said "then why would she take her?" I said "because I won't give her more money."

They traced the call and found out where they were Bella must be so scared right now. We headed to the place were they were and We got there and I said "I'll go in." I went up to the door with the police close behind me I knocked on the door and it opened it was her boyfriend I said "where the hell is my daughter!!!" He said "don't worry she's safe with us." He smirked at me I took him by the collar of his shirt and said "tell me where she is!!!" He said "Bryanna can tell you that." Bryanna came in and said "well well look who we have here." I said "give her back now!!" She said "not before I get the money I want." I said "never in a million years." She said "okay then she's mine." I said "you don't even want her anymore you can't do this just to get money from me this is not going to work!!!!!" The police walked in and said "hand us the child and no one gets hurt." Bryanna said "not until he gives me money!!! I'm desperate right now!!!" I said "then get a job that pays well or ask your family for money you can't  rely off of me to give you money because that's not going to happen!!!" She said "this is Excatly why I broke up with you!!!" I said "I broke up with you because you're a gold digger and only cared about my money not me!!!" She then went into the basement and got Bella and handed her roughly to me and said "you can keep her but I will get your money all of it." I said "no you won't I'm putting a restraining order on you I never want you near me or my friends or family again!!!"

Then I left I went over to the boys and Bella said "I don't like mommy anymore she said I wasn't going to see you ever again because you didn't give her money." I said "don't worry baby you won't ever see her again she's not a nice lady."

Then we headed back to the tour bus and I got ready to go to the court house to put a restraining order on Bryanna. I got there and we went into the court room and the judge said "so you would like to file a restraining order on her?" I said "yes mama." She said "do you mind why are you?" I said "she wants my money and I'm not giving any to her and she kidnaped my daughter well her daughter to but I would also like full custody over my daughter." The judge said "okay the mother just has to sign these papers then your daughter is a yours and she will have to sign this for the restraining order." Bryanna looked at the papers and then looked at me then signed the papers and the judge said "it's settled you're not allowed near them and you're not allowed to be with your daughter case closed."

Then we left Bryanna said "hope your happy now." I said "I'm." She said "so I'm,I'm happy I don't have to see that little brat ever again." Then she left with her boyfriend I sighed and Bella said "I'm a brat?" And looked down at her feet I said "no baby girl you are a angle sent from heaven." She smiled then we went to get some lunch.

After lunch we headed straight to the Arean and I didn't let Bella out of my sight the whole Time. Once it was show time I told security to watch Bella and Niall was with her so I knew she was safe.

After the show we headed back on to the tour bus and then headed to our next stop I made sure Bella was in the inside so no one could get to her I showered then brushed my teeth and got my pjs on then I climbed into the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her protectively I wasn't going to let anything happen to her ever again.