Chapter 2 bad day

Ashton's POV
Today Bella has been cranky all day because she didn't get any sleep the night before she kept on waking up and getting out of her bed, I knew it was because she was in a new place and she was scared so she slept in my room and I knew she was going to be tired today and I told her that last night but she didn't listen so now she is cranky all day, now I was going to be late because she wouldn't get in the car, I said "Isabella Marie  Irwin get in the car now!!" She said "no daddy I don't want too!!!" She started to get teary eyes I said "you can sleep in the car." She finally gave in I put her in her car seat and we were off to the studio we got there and there were fans every where they knew who she was and everything and so did everyone else, I parked the car and got out and went to Bella's side and quietly picked her up letting her sleep we got by the fans they were screaming which of course woke Bella up and she wasn't happy, we got into the studio and I said "sorry dudes Bella wouldn't get in the car and she was being really cranky."Michael said "it's your turn we'll watch her." I said "okay just warning you she didn't get a lot of sleep last night so she's cranky so try and make her take a nap okay?" They said "yup got it dude." I went into the studio.

Luke's POV
I  slowly rocked Bella back and forth she was crying and saying she wanted Ashton then she finally stopped and all I heard was soft snores she was asleep on my lap. Ashton came out and said "finally." I said "It didn't take long." It was my turn now I carefully handed her to Ashton, She wiggled a little but thank goodness she didn't wake up then I headed into the recording booth.

                           Ashton's POV
After everyone was done we all went out to get some lunch before we left Michael told the fans that Bella was sleeping so they had to be quiet they agreed and we walked out they are quiet even the papz were too we got to the car and I whispered to the fans "thank you guys you guys are the best I love you." They waved at us then we were off to the restront, we got there and went in I got Bella out of her car seat and she woke up I said "we're getting food baby are you hungry?" She nodded her head and rested it on my shoulder we walked in and waited to be seated after we were seated we order our drinks while Bella was coloring on the kids menu after our drinks came we ordered, we talked until our food came then we ate Bella was refusing to eat her Mac and cheese and said "Bella you have to eat." She said "I don't want too." I sighed and tried to feed her some but she wouldn't open her month I said sternly "Bella eat." She said "no." I rose a eyebrow and said "Bella." She took the forkful I was holding and ate it after we were done we paid and then headed back to the car, we all got in and headed back home Bella fell asleep again I carried her inside and put her in her bed and turned her light off and then headed back downstairs I sat on the couch next to Calum and said "kids are hard work." He said "yeah and it's only 1." I said "I know."

Then I heard little foot steps come down the stairs and Bella appears she comes over to me and sits on my lap I said "you had a good nap?" She nodded then she watched tv with us then we ordered pizza once it came Michael got the door and paid for it, then he put it on the table we ate after we were done we put our plates away and I took Bella upstairs and took her clothes off and put her in the bathtube I washed her hair and body while she played with her toys then i got her out and I wrapped a towel around her, I brought her into her room and put her pjs on her then I brought her back downstairs and she ran over to Calum and sat on his lap I got her her warm milk and gave it to her, she drunk it and fell asleep on Calum's lap, Calum brought her up to her room I followed and he kissed her head and I did the same then calum turned off the light and turned on her nightlight, we headed back downstairs and watched a scary movie afterwards we all went to get ready for bed I took a shower then got my pjs on and then I brushed my teeth, I then climbed into my bed and fell to sleep.