Chapter 16 madison square garden

Ashton's POV
Tonight was a big night for us we are playing a sold out show at the most famous Arean in the world called Madison square garden this has always been our dream we've been waiting for this day since the tickets went on sale last year. Right now we were backstage I was kind of nervous but mostly excited, Bella and Niall were coming to the show and same with my aunt who hasn't met Bella yet. Bella came running into my dressing room I hugged her she said "I missed you so much daddy." I said "I missed you too baby girl."

Then my aunt came over and said "I'm so proud of you and you're raising your child well." She hugged me and I hugged her back. I said "thanks I learned from the best." My mom smiled at me and my siblings were there too.

After that I got something to eat and watched the opening acts performed Bella wouldn't leave me the whole time which I expected to happen I knew once it was our time it was going to be hard for her.

Then it was our time to make our dreams come true Bella said "good luck daddy." And kissed my cheek I handed her to my aunt and then walked out and a roar of screams came out of the stands there were so many people there I knew tonight was going to be the best show of our lives we'll be talking about this show for a long time I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling.

I started playing the drums then it was my turn to talk I said "we were just a band that was playing in a garage and now we are living are dream never give up on your dreams always follow your dreams they will come true one day ours came true today thank you guys so much for being here for us we love you all thank you for everything you have done for us."

Then we played another song after we played a couple more songs I, calum and Luke went backstage for a break.

Then we headed back out a couple mintues later. Sadly the night was coming to a end. We took our bow and a picture for Instagram and Facebook then we posted it on there.

Then I gave one of the fans my drum sticks and headed backstage I hugged Bella and she said "daddy you were so good." I said "thank you baby girl." Then we all headed to the waiting cars after that Bella went to my hotel room while me and the boys went out to celebrate. We each got s beer and said "cheers to the best night of our lives and to Luke's birthday." We cheers and had a blast.

At 1:00 we left and headed to our next stop Bella was already on the tour bus sleeping in my bed I took s shower and then brushed my teeth and got my pjs on I climbed into my bed next to her I was so happy she was here to celebrate with us I missed her so much.