Chapter 11 perschool

Ashton's POV
I signed Bella up for preschool and today was her first day me and the boys told her yesterday how fun school is going to be so she was excited Calum already gave her a bath and Luke already gave her breakfast I ate breakfast then went to take a shower then I got my clothes on for the day, I then walked downstairs with my shoes and socks on already Bella had her shoes on to and said "come on daddy we can't be late!!!" I said "alright alright I'm coming." I put her in her carseat then hopped in next to her since Luke was driving we got to the school and parked then I got Bella out and she ran inside we followed, Bella said hi to the teacher and then walked into class her teacher said "someone's excited for school." I chuckled and said "yeah she was thrilled she can't wait." Then Bella came back and gave us a hugs and kisses then she said "bye daddy bye uncles I love you." We said "bye sweetie love you too." Then we left I said "that was easy." The boys said "yeah it was." We had a signing so we were off to the mall.

                             Bella's POV
I was so excited for school when I got in the classroom I saw a little girl my age I walked over to her and said "hi." She said "hi I'm Britney what's your name?" I said "Isabella." She said "wanna play house with us?" I said "sure." Then we played house after that ms. Haily  told us to go to the carpet I sat next to Brit and we learned our colors after that we painted pictures of the best day ever. After that we had snack time then we had story time, sadly it was time to go I saw grandma and ran to her she said "your daddy is working he'll be home soon." I said "otay." I told her everything we did today in school and showed her my picture, we got home and she had a sandwich for me on the table aunt Lauren made it for me I ate then put my plate in the sink and watched tv then daddy and my uncles came home I yelled "DADDY DADDY!!!!" And ran to him he picked me up and kissed my cheek and said "how was school?" I said "it was so much fun I can't wait to go back tomorrow!!!" He chuckled and said "glade you had fun and love the picture you made." I said "thank you it us from yesterday." He smiled at me then I went back to watching tv then uncle Luke asked me if I wanted to go to the park I said "yeah!!!!" I got my shoes on and we started walking to the park once we got there I saw Brit!!! I squealed and ran to her she said "Bella!!!!" We hugged and then played on the playground and we played tag then it started getting dark and uncle Calum said we had to get home for dinner I sighed and said "bye Brit see you tomorrow." She said "bye see you at school." I walked over to my uncles and we walked back home we got home and took off our shoes then we went into the kitchen and sat down and ate after that daddy picked me up and we went into the bathroom I got my clothes off and hopped into the bath daddy washed me I got out and daddy put a big fluffy towel on me then brought me into my room I got my pjs on then headed downstairs and sat with uncle Michael he said "did you have fun today?" I nodded and then laid on his chest and fell into a peaceful sleep I was so tired after my busy day.