Chapter 18 bring bella on tour

Ashton's POV
Today we were heading back on tour and for this part we are bring Bella because I couldn't stand leaving her again even know mangement said no but I told them it would be good for us so they let me bring her with us. She was so happy we were in la right now and so was Niall so Bella Was spending the day with Niall, then they were coming to the show tonight. We were backstage when I heard a little voice yell "DADDY!!!!" It was Bella she came running over to me I picked her up and said "hey cutie how was your day with uncle ni?" She said "it was amazing I love it here can we move here?!?!?" I chuckled and said "maybe one day." She said "otay."

Then she went over to the boys Niall came over to me and said "you have a great kid I love her." I said "thanks and I can tell we all do." I smiled over at her as she was climing on Luke, Then it was time for the meet and greet the fans started lining up and Bella went over to them to say hi I was watching her the whole time and so was the boys and Niall. Even security was watching her they loved her to probably because she wasn't that wild right now.

We did the meet and greet then it was time to start the show Bella came over to me and gave me a hug and said "good luck daddy." I said "thanks baby girl have fun." Her and Niall headed to their seats which were front row and center then we got ready to head out on stag.

We ran out and did what we did best then it was my time to talk in the show I said "thank you guys for coming to the show tonight I also want to say that my beautiful daughter is here tonight and she's having a blast and loving it and thank you guys for being so nice and kind to her she loves you guys let's keep it that way." The big screen went to her and she waved then I said "this has been the best show so far on this tour this is amazing now let's rock out some more!!!" The crowd cheered and we contuide the show.

After the show was over Bella came over to me and jumped into my arms and said "you did amazing I loved it!!! Can you do that again?!?!?" I said "tomorrow night baby girl." She said "can't wait!!!!" Then we headed back to the tour bus and headed to the next stop on our tour I got Bella ready for bed I placed her in my bunk and she fell right to sleep.

Then I got ready for bed my self I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I got my pjs on and then went out into the sitting area and just talked to the boys we were still buzzing from the show we wouldn't be able to sleep yet. At 12:00 we all headed to our bunks I craefully climbed into bed next to Bella she stried a little but didn't wake up then I fell asleep next to her I was so happy she was here enjoying the tour with us so far.