Chapter 7 seeing daddy again

Bella's POV
I woke up and we were on the plane uncle ni was sleeping too, but he woke up once a guy came from the sky said "attention passangers we are ready to land." We went down and I got scared uncle ni held my hand after we were on the ground uncle ni picked me up and we got off the plane we walked over to a place to get our clothes uncle ni put me down and I dragged the suitcase I brought and he dragged his I saw a sign that had letters on it I didn't know what it said I asked uncle ni "what does w-e-l-c-o-m-e spell?" He said "it spells welcome." I said "oh."

Then I saw daddy!!!!!! I let go of uncle Ni's hand and ran to him and left my suitcase were it was he opened his arms and I ran into them he hugged me tightly and he kissed my cheek a bunch of times I giggled I saw my uncles and hopped out of daddy's arms and gave them hugs to I said "I missed you!!!" They said "we missed you to baby girl." Daddy said "were you good for uncle ni?" I said "yes I was I met my other uncles too!!!" He said "do you like them?" I nodded and daddy said "well your going to meet grandma and your aunt Lauren and your uncle Harry." I said "I already met my uncle Harry." He laughed and said "you have two uncle Harry's!!!" I gasped and said "oh my gosh!!!" He laughed.

Then daddy carried me out to a big van we all climbed in and then headed to a house daddy got me out of my car seat and brought me into the house and uncle luke carried in my and uncle ni's things. Daddy said "family I'm home and I brought the boys and someone who wants to meet you."

Ashton's POV
I walked into my childhood home and said "family I'm home I brought Niall and the boys and someone who wants to meet you." They came running down and hugged me Lauren said "oh my gosh this is her?!?!" I said "yup this is Bella Bella this is your aunt Lauren, uncle Harry and grandma." She waved and Lauren awed I put Bella down and Lauren took her up to the room she was staying in which was my old bed room I was talking to my mom when Bella came down and said "daddy daddy pretty!!!!!" I looked at her nails and said "did aunt Lauren Do your nails." She nodded and I looked at Lauren she said "what she said you would be okay with it." I said "yeah I'm fine with it as long as you don't put any make up on her face I'm fine with her nails." She said "okay."

Then Bella said "can we go to the beach it's so hot?!?" I said "sure aunt Lauren will help you put on your swimsuit." She squealed and Lauren went upstairs with her to my room to help her, then they came back down and Bella said "come on slow pokes hurry up." We all laughed and I said "alright alright sassy princess." She put her hand on her hip and said "I don't have sass I just have a a... Butt." I looked at her and said "were you going to say a naughty word?"She nodded and I said "good thing you didn't or else we wouldn't have been able to go to the beach ." I went up to my room and got my swim trunks on then I went back downstairs and Bella said "come on I don't have all day." While she had her hand on her hip I picked her up and said "alright sassy one you need to chill." She said "don't tell me to chill." I rose a eyebrow at her she said "sorry daddy." I said "it's alright baby girl just don't use that tone with me got it?" She nodded then we got all our stuff and walked to the beach when we got there crystal was there I put Bella down and she ran towards the water I said "Bella come back you need sunscreen before you can go in and you need someone to go with you." Bella came running back over I put the sunscreen on her and rubbed it in then she took my hand and said "come one daddy lets go!!!!" I said "alright I just need to put sunscreen on too." She said "hurry!!" I said "okay okay relax." I put the sunscreen on and then Bella Dragged me to the water then I picked her up and carried her into the water she giggled and screamed I put her in the shallower part.

Bella's POV
I was loving the water it was amazing and the beach was pretty after a hour we went back to our spot and ate lunch that uncle Luke brought it was yummy, then I played in the sand with crystal then Luxy came!!! I ran to her and hugged her and said "come play." She ran after me as I ran we built a sand castle then daddy took me and lux on a borad in the water it was fun, after that we had dinner that lux's mommy brought, it was yummy after that we went to get ice cream it was very yummy then daddy said "okay baby girl we have to go home now you'll see her later tonight." I sighed and said "okay." I waved good bye to lux and she did the same then daddy buckled me in and we went to grandma's house daddy got me out of my car seat and placed me on the couch to watch Sesame Street.

                            Ashton's POV
Once we got home I went to go take a shower and change for the show tonight, after I was done I went to get Bella all cleaned up and changed into her pjs she was already starting to fall asleep on the couch I picked her to up and brought her to the bathroom rised all the sand off of her and watched her hair then I wrapped a towel around her and carried her to my room and got out her 5SOS Pjs I put them on her and I put her shoes on I then put my shoes on and walk downstairs then me and my family drive over to the stadium I put Bella in her car seat and we're off to the stadium.