Chapter 22 she's back

Ashton's POV
I woke up to knocking on the door I walked down stairs not bothering to put a shirt on I didn't care. I opened the door and it was the same girl from yesterday I said "I told you to leave how did you find my house?" She said "I have my ways and I always get what I want so give me a picture." I said "no now leave I'll call the cops again no way in hell are you getting a picture now." She said "ha funny my dad's a cop so they won't do shit now give me a picture now!!!" I said "leave you're going to wake up my daughter and this is harassment now!!!" Then I heard a little voice say "daddy." It was bella I sighed and said "good morning baby girl." I picked bella up as she walked over The girl said "if you don't give me a picture then I get the little girl." She came closer to me and Bella I stepped back Then Luke said "not on our watch physco." Luke took bella from me to protect her The girl gasped and said "oh my gosh lukey I love you." He said "if you love me then do what I say and leave and never come back and only my friends call me lukey and last time I checked you're not my friend but I want you to listen to me if you love me that much." She said "but Luke.." He said "I said leave now we will put a restraining order on you if you don't leave our property now we've asked you nicely maybe we should still do it since you're still here." She left and then said "don't expect me to be at any of your events or concerts I'm done being a fan of yours I don't know why I ever was you guys are assholes."I said "good we don't need you if you do security will take you out right away and good we don't need fans like you you're not even a fan and we're only assholes cause you aren't listening to us!!" She left, I closed the door and Calum made breakfast and said "that won't be the last of her you know that right?"I said "no shit she'll just continue this and make me look like the bad guy when it's her." Bella gasped and said "daddy naughty." I said "I'm sorry baby girl daddy is just upset that's all." I picked her up and put her in her high chair then the food was ready we all ate and afterwards we got ready for the day today we had the day off and one direction was on break they were coming to hangout with us. There was a knock at the door I got it it was the 1D boys I said "hey dudes." They said "hey mate." And walked in bella came running in and ran right to Niall he picked her up and said "mate what happened to your car out there?" I went to see what he was talking about and I saw the girl and she destroyed my car I called the police and told them and they came and removed her I said to the police "she's paying for all the damage she did to my car and I'm pressing charges on her and a resident order too." The girl said "but ash I'm just a poor fan girl I don't have that sort of money I spend it all on you guys plus other bands and other artist." I said "well make it because your paying for what you did this is all on you not me I asked you nicely multiple times to leave but you're not listening."

Then they took her away and I went back inside and sighed I said "this physco girl decided to destroy my car because I won't take a damn picture with her cause she keeps stalking us and harassing us she found out where I lived she's a physico." Bella said "daddy naughty." I sighed and said "sorry baby girl daddy's just angry right now." Liam said "put a restraining order on her if she comes back." I said "that's what I just did."

Then we played video games and ordered pizza for lunch we ate and chatted them we just talked for the rest of the day the boys were sleeping over and of course the others were too. We then order Chinese food and ate that for dinner after that Niall took bella to get her ready for bed then they came back downstairs and bella said goodnight to everyone and Niall gave her, her milk and then she was off to bed then we watched a movie and we all fell asleep during the movie.