Chapter 15 Bella's sick

Bella's POV
Today I wasn't feeling well all I wanted was my daddy but he was on tour At less I had molly to confront me still I've been crying all day uncle ni said I have the stomach bug because I can't eat anything without it coming back up. I cried into uncle ni he turned on my favorite tv show and I fell asleep on his lap with molly next to me. I woke up and uncle ni said "just try eating theses slowly and keep drinking this." I ate the crackers slowly and then waited they were staying down this was the first thing that was staying down all day.

Then uncle ni came in with his computer and daddy and uncles were in it I squealed and smiled and said "hi daddy." He said "hi baby girl how are you feeling?" I said " a little bit better." He said "I wish I could be there to help you but you understand that this is my job right?" I said "I know daddy uncle ni is helping me through this he said I'll feel better tomorrow and I have molly helping me too." He said "alright little one now get some sleep so you can get better quicker I love you." I said "I love and miss you so much." He said "I love you too and miss you too goodnight angle sweet dreams." I blew him a kiss and he gave one back to me.

Then uncle ni talked to him for a couple more mintues then he hung up. He took me upstairs and gave me a bath I brushed my teeth and then he tucked me into my bed molly was on the end I said "can you sleep with me?" He said "of course bug." He gave me some more crakers since thoese were the only things staying down right now. I drunk more gatoraid and then he climbed into my bed next to me and kissed my head and said "good night little one love you." I said "I love you too."

Then we both fell into a peaceful sleep but I couldn't sleep because I missed daddy so much. So uncle ni sung "AM" to me and I fell right to sleep knowing that I will feel better tomorrow hopefully.