Chapter 20 seeing her again

Ashton's POV
Me and Bella were siting in my hotel room watching a show when there was a knock on my door. I removed Bella from my lap on to the bed I went to open the door, I opened the door and there stood Bryanna I said "leave before I call the police." She said "you can't keep me from my daughter!!!" I said "yes I can you did this to your self you made the stupid decsion to kidnap her and you filled out the paperwork!!!" She said "I didn't kidnap her my boyfriend did!!!" I said "Exactly now leave you are not allowed near me or her!!!" She said "I will see her again this isn't the last of me!!!" She left I saw the boys and said "I handled that well didn't I?" They said "yeah you did." I said "okay let's go get something to eat."

I got Bella and we headed to a restaurant Bella asked me while we were walking there she said "do I have to see mommy ever again?" I said "no baby you don't have to if you don't want to." She said "I don't want to see her ever again she's mean to you and I don't like that." I said "don't worry baby you won't have to see her ever again." We got to the restaurant and headed in and of course Bryanna and her boyfriend was there Bella got closer to me as they came over Bryanna said "why did you follow me here?" I said "we just so happen to be at the same place at the same time." She said "we were just leaving if you were wondering." I said "I wasn't I didn't care why you guys were here now leave." She said "this isn't going to be the last of me you will see me again I'll always be watching you and also this is a public place so you can't kick me out of here."

Then she left I sighed and a waiter took us to our table we ordered our drinks and then we ordered them we ate after that we left. My family was coming to vist I saw them and hugged them my mom said "how's our little Bella doing after yesterday?" I said "she's still afraid but she'll be fine." She said "she still afraid of Bryanna?" I said "she's stalking us now mostly me." My sister Lauren said "she needs to stop what's her problem."I said "she does and she wants my money that's why ."

Then we headed back to the tour bus and of course Bryanna was walking towards us she said "well well the gangs all here I see." My mom said "listen he's not your boyfriend anymore he doesn't have to support you anymore you have to leave him alone and same with his friends." She said "I'm not saying he does I just want his money." I said "you aren't getting anything from me." She said "I already did get something from you which was that stupid kid." I said "she is not stupid she is the greatest thing that ever happened to me!!! Now leave before I call the cops!!!" She said "okay whatever."

Then she left and Bella said "I don't like her." I said "I know baby." We got on the tour bus and we just chilled with my family and watched movies the whole night.

I got Bella ready for bed I put her pjs on and put her in my bunk I kissed her head and then got ready for bed I showered and then got my pjs on once I got out. Then I headed back into the other room and we just talked then we all headed to bed I climbed into bed next to Bella and fell right to sleep.