Chapter 14 Tour time again/ getting a puppy

Ashton's POV
It was time to go back on tour and right now Bella wasn't letting me go I said "baby I'll be back you'll have fun with uncle Niall I love you so much." She cried into my chest and said "I don't want you to go." I said "I know baby girl but I have too I will talk to you every day okay?" She nodded into my chest I kissed her head and handed her to Niall she sniffled I kissed her head again and then headed out to the waiting car I looked back and saw her she was sucking her thumb she waved at me and blew me a kiss I waved back and blew one back at her I'm Going to miss her so much.

Bella's POV
Daddy was gone again I was so sad but I was happy I was staying with uncle Niall and my other uncles but I was going to miss daddy and my uncles so much. I sighed and uncle Niall asked "what do you want to do?" I shrugged my shoulders he said "want some ice cream?"I gasped and said "yes yes yes yes!!!!" He chuckled and said "alright we'll get some." We got there and there were no girls or mean men there we walked into the ice cream place I got vanilla with sprinkles on a cone it was so good and big.

Then we ate our ice cream and walked to the pet store that wasn't that far when we got there I saw a cute puppy that I wanted I said to uncle Niall "uncle Niall please please please pleasse can I get this cute puppy." He said "you'll have to ask daddy about that." I called daddy on uncle Niall's phone he picked up on the first ring and said "is everything okay? Is Bella okay?" I said "yes daddy everything's fine I'm fine I was just wondering can I please please pleassse get a puppy I'll take care of it I'll feed it I'll play with it uncle Niall and I will take him for a walk pretty please." Daddy sighed and said "okay fine but you have to train it to that means you have to teach it to go potty outside okay and if it does go potty inside you have to clean it up okay and uncle Niall and I will help you with it okay and you have to teach it how to sit and stay?"I squealed and jumped around and said "thank you thank you daddy I love you and miss you and yeah I understand daddy can't wait for you to meet her her name is going to be Molly!!!!" Daddy chuckled and said "I love that name baby girl I love you too and miss you too and no problem baby girl." I then handed the phone back to uncle Niall and he took a picture of the puppy and sent it to daddy. Uncle Niall signed the papers and then we took Molly home I was so happy I walked her all the way to the car and she went potty outside.

We got to the car and I put her on my lap and petted her she licked my face I giggled and uncle Niall took a picture and sent it to daddy and posted it on a website called Twitter I was giggling.

We got home and we went out in the backyard and played with her uncle Niall video tapped me and her playing together and sent it to daddy and a app called Instagram.

Then she got tired and so did I we went inside and uncle Niall made us dinner I was laying next to Molly while she slept uncle Niall took another picture of that too. Then I got up to have dinner after dinner uncle Niall took me upstairs to give me a bath Molly followed us I got in the water and Molly was at the edge of the tube she was playing with the bubbles and then she hopped in getting uncle Niall wet he laughed and so did I then me and Molly both got out and uncle Niall dried us both. He put my pjs on me and then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth I then hopped into my bed with Molly laying on the end of my bed she was asleep already. Uncle Niall told me a story from when he was on tour with my daddy it was funny, then he turned on my nightlight and tucked me in he gave me a kiss on the forehead and I said "goodnight Molly and uncle Niall." He said "goodnight princess." He turned off my light I fell asleep but I know he took a picture and sent into to daddy and posted it on Twitter. I was so happy.