Chapter 9 running away

Bella's POV
I was up in my room all day coloring in my coloring book I wanted to show daddy what I drew so I went downstairs and he was on the phone I tapped his leg and said "daddy look what I colored."

He didn't even look at me or the picture he said "not now baby I'll look at it later I'm on the phone right now." I then went over to grandma but she was on the phone too my aunt Lauren wasn't here she went some where with her friends and my uncle Harry was doing work.

I went over to uncle luke but he was to busy with aunt Sierra I sighed uncle Michael wasn't here either him and uncle Calum went to the mall I feel like no one even notices me they are all to busy. neither was aunt crystal she was working.

I'll just leave then I went up to my daddy's room and put my clothes in a little bag and I brought my teddy with me and I took some money from daddy I walked down the stairs and to the front door.

I opened it but not before Turning around no one was even trying to stop me I sighed and walked out I closed the door and started walking towards the park I sat on the swing and just thought about the happy times in my life I then got hungry I went to the little shop across the street and got some candy I handed the money to the person and walked around town.

                        Ashton's POV
Once I was done on the phone I went to ask Bella what she needed from me that was so important that she needed to interrupt me.

I went up to her room and she wasn't there I check in Lauren's room she wasn't there either she wasn't in the kitchen or living room I said "guys where's Bella?" They said "in her room." I said "no she's not she's not here in this house I looked everywhere." Luke said "did Niall take her somewhere?" I said "he would have told me if he did." Michael said "do you think she ran away?" I said "yeah we have to go find her."

I grabbed my keys and we all hopped in the car I drove to the park she wasn't there either I looked over the whole town then we saw a little girl siting by herself at the beach it was Bella!!! I hopped out of the car without even Turning it off luke turned it off then the others got out of the car and followed me I picked Bella up and hugged her tightly and gave her millions of kisses and said "thank goodness your okay but never ever do that again you scared daddy and your uncles so much." She sniffled and said "sorry daddy I'll never run away again I thought you didn't care about me anymore that's why I ran away."

That broke my heart I sighed and said "no baby we care so much about you why would you ever think that we didn't?" She said "because you guys wouldn't pay attention to me today you guys were all busy doing stuff."

I get what she meant because none of us did spend time with her today I felt bad so I said "tomorrow we'll do what ever you want to do and spend the whole day with you how does that sound?" She smiled and said "I would love that." I hugged her and grabbed her bag and put her in her car seat then we grabbed some dinner after that we headed home I got her in a bath and got her pjs on then I placed her in my bed and kissed her head and said "good night baby girl I love you so much." She said "good night daddy I love you too." I kissed her head again then turned off the lights and turned her nightlight on and closed the door I talked to the others for a bit then we all headed to bed I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I got my pjs on and. climbed into bed next to Bella and fell into a peaceful sleep.