Chapter 5 first night at niall's house

Bella's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night and I wasn't in my room, I didn't know where I was I started panicking and screamed "DADDY!!!" I heard some one come running into the room I hid under the covers.

                          Niall's POV
I was awoken by screaming coming from Bella's room I ran into her room turned on the light and she was hiding under her covers I took the covers off her and she said "p-please don't hurt me." I said "Bella it's just me your uncle Niall everything is okay." I hugged her she was crying and she said "I want daddy." I said "I know princess I know." I rocked her back and froth and said soothing things in her ear, I then texted Ashton to see if he was awake and he was I asked him to face time he texted back saying sure, he called me and I picked up and said "Bella look it's daddy." She whimpered and said "daddy?" Ashton said "hi baby girl what's wrong?" She said "I miss you." And cried again he said "shh baby girl it's okay I miss you too but right now it's late you have to go to sleep want me to sing to you?" She nodded her head and he sung invisible by them after he finished she fell into a peaceful sleep I carefully place her back on her bed, and I headed out quietly and turned off the light and closed her door I said "she really does miss you that was the only thing she said all day." He said "I miss her to we'll be back in the uk soon don't forget to buy tickets." I laughed and said "wouldn't miss it in a million years mate." He laughed and said "alright I'll let you get back to sleep call me if anything happens to her or if anything happens." I said "alright mate but she'll be fine don't worry." He said "I know I just worry." I said "That's what fathers do." He said "your right any ways sleep well." I said "night mate." I then hung up and fell back into a peaceful sleep.