Chapter 4 leaving for tour

Ashton's POV
I woke up at 4:00a.m. because we had to be at the airport at 6:00a.m., I got up took a shower once I got out I then put on sweat pants and a shirt on then I got my bag and put it at the front door I grabbed some breakfast then I headed to Bella's room I walked in quietly and went over to her sleeping body and kissed her head and whispered"bye baby girl." She moved and woke up and said "daddy were you going?" I said "to work I'm going to sing to many people I won't be back for a long time but I will be back and you can come visit me and your uncles you're going to stay with your uncle Niall so behave for him okay." She hugged me and said "I wana come." I said "baby you can't I'm sorry." She cried and said "I don't want you to go daddy don't leave me again." That broke my heart into a million pieces I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back and said "baby I'll be back I don't wanna leave you either but I have to this is my job but I will be back  I promise I'll never leave you again and you can come see me sing with your uncles how does that sound?" She said "I would like that." I kissed her head and she kissed my cheek I put her back in her bed but she got up and said "I wanna say bye to my uncles too." I said "okay." I picked her up and we walked downstairs she saw the boys and went over to them and hugged them.

Then she went over to Niall and he picked her up I kissed her forehead again and said "see you again soon baby girl I love you so much." She said "love you too daddy I'll miss you."  I said "I'll call you everyday and we can video chat too and I'll miss you too so much." She said "otay daddy I'm going to miss you." I smiled a sad smile and said "I'm going to miss you too baby so much but I love you very much okay and I'll see you again soon." She nodded and we hugged one last time then we had to go I put my luggage in the back of the car and before I got into the car and I looked back and She blew me a kiss and waved at me I blew one back and waved back.

I then got into the car and looked out the window she was waving I waved back and we were off to the airport. This was going to be the hardest time I've ever experienced.

                       Bella's POV
Daddy and my uncles left  I was sad that they left I didn't want them to go, Uncle Niall said "well princess lets get you settled in at my house and then after we can go out for breakfast how does that sound?" I said "fine." He took me to his car and put me in my car seat then we were off to his house we got there and it was big too he brought me in and he carried me up to a room that was huge he put my stuff down in it and said "like it?" I nodded after we put everything away we headed back to the car and head to a place for breakfast we got there and walked in to the place and then we sat down at a table a girl came over and said "OMG that's Ashton Irwin's daughter." I hid my face in uncle Niall's shoulder he said "yeah it is." I waved to them and they said awe.

Then they got a picture with me and uncle Niall, After that our food and drinks came we ate, After that uncle Niall paid, then we left and got back in the car uncle Niall said "okay your going to meet some new people okay." I nodded my head and we drove to another big house, we got out of the car and uncle Niall came to my side and got me out of my car seat he picked me up and we walked up to the front door he knocked on it and a tall boy with short hair opened the door and said "Is this Bella?" Uncle Niall said "yeah this is, Bella this is your uncle Harry can you say hi?" I waved and uncle Harry said "awe your so cute lux will love you." Uncle Niall said "is she here?" Uncle Harry said "yeah she is I'm watching her for the day while lou is at beauty school." Uncle Niall said"got it." We walked in and I saw another little girl, Uncle Niall put me down and I hid behind his legs the little girl came over to him and hugged him then she came over to me and said "hi I'm lux what's your name?" I said "Bella." She said "wanna go play with dollies with me?" I looked at Uncle Niall and he said "go ahead go have fun." I went with her up to her room and we played with her dollies.

Niall's POV
"How is she so far?" Liam asked I said "she's great so far but I have a feeling tonight she won't be good at all." Harry said "I don't get why mangement wouldn't let him take her with them this must be so hard for him too." I said "Ashton said mangement said she would be to much of a distraction this is so hard for him he keeps asking me how she's doing so far he's so worry about her." Louis said "that's bull like they can't do that." I said "I know right." He said "yeah I mean next year they'll have to let me bring my child on tour if they don't I'll bring him any ways." I said "you would do that." He said "hell yeah I will."

Then we watched the game after that Harry made us food for lunch, I got the girls downstairs once the food was ready Bella didn't say much but lux was talking up a machine, After lunch lux asked "uncle Harry can me and Bella go on the swing set?" Harry said "sure but first put your jacket on ." She said "okay." She put her jacket on and I helped Bella put her's on then they both ran outside in the back I smiled they looked liked they were having so much fun, After about 2 hours they came in and we gave them hot chocolate, they drunk it then went to color in lux's room we then ordered pizza for dinner, once it arrived we called the girls down they came down and I cut up a slice for Bella after we were done we put our dishes in the sink then the girls watched frozen, once they were finish with Watching the movie I told Bella it was getting late and we had to go she said "no a little bit longer please uncle ni." I said "fine but don't tell daddy okay?" She squealed and said "otay." She ran back to play with lux those two were adorable.

After another hour I told Bella it was time to go she said "otay bye lux." And she hugged her lux said "bye Bella." I said bye to the boys and so did Bella then I got Bella in her car seat and I got in the drivers seat on the way home Bella fell asleep in the back, we got home I carefully picked her up trying not to wake her, I carefully placed her in her bed and turned her night light on and closed the door a little, I went into my room and took a shower and I got out of the shower and then put my pjs on I then texted Ashton saying Bella was asleep and she was fine and good. Then I put my phone on the charge and fell into a peaceful sleep.