Chapter 3 getting lost

Ashton's POV
Today me and the boys had a meet and greet at the mall I was getting Bella ready she was brushing her teeth while I put her hair in a ponytail.

Then we headed downstairs and had some breakfast the boys came in as I put mine and Bella's plates in the sink, they said "ready?" I said "yeah." I got Bella out of her highchair and put her shoes on and I got mine on to we went out to the car and I put Bella in her car seat and hopped in next to her Calum drove us to the mall, we got to the mall and there were fans every we got out and I went to Bella's side and got her out, we then walked in I kept Bella hidden so she wouldn't get blinded by the lights, we then went to the place and I put Bella next to me and said "stay right here okay?" She said "otay." And then we stared the meet and greet.

                          Bella's POV
I was bored and I had to go potty I know daddy or my uncles couldn't take me so I started walking towards were I thought the bathroom was I found it and walked in I walked into a potty and then did what I had to do I couldn't reach the sink but I stood on my tiptoes and reached it and washed my hands then I walked back out and I didn't know were to go after and I couldn't see daddy or my uncles any more I was getting scared I then walked the way I thought they were but there were to many people I started crying I then ran to the near by wall and sat there and cried I was scared.

                           Ashton's POV
I looked over to were Bella was suppose to be but I didn't see her I started panicking I said "guys Bella's not were she was when we got here." The boys saw and said "we Got to find her." We looked everywhere for her we couldn't find her then I saw Calum carrying a small little girl who was crying it was Bella I ran over to them and said "oh thank goodness." I took her from him and hugged her and kissed her cheek she said "I'm sowery daddy."I said "it's okay baby your okay now and don't ever run off like that again you scared daddy and you know better not to run off like that you have to tell someone were you are going then a girl secerity gaurd will take you and tell us okay?" She  nodded after the meet and greet was done we left and got lunch I was carrying Bella the whole time so she wouldn't run off again, I placed her in the booth and she colored we ordered our drinks and I ordered Bella's and mine drinks then I saw Niall he was meeting us here Bella climbed into my lap and hid her face when he arrived he said "hey mates what's up?" We said "hey nothing much." He said "is this her?" I smiled and said "yeah this is Bella Bella this is your uncle Niall." She waved and he said "awe your so cute nice to meet you princess." She went back to coloring in her coloring book and I said to Niall "are you sure it's okay that she stays with you while we're on tour?" He said "yeah it's fine I have nothing better to do." I said "thanks mate."

Then we ordered our drinks and food after that all came we ate and drank our drinks then we paid then left then we headed back to our house, we got there and I placed Bella on the couch, she was watching a show I was packing mine and her's bag we were leaving for tour tomorrow and Bella was going to stay with Niall since he was on a break right now,

After I was done I ordered pizza for us once it came I paid and we ate after that I took Bella upstairs and gave her a bath, after that I got her pjs on and then brought her back downstairs and she played with her dolls, at 7:00 I brought Bella up to her room and tucked her in and kissed her head I said "good night baby." She said "good night daddy." I turned off her light and turned on her nightlight, then I headed back downstairs and the boys, I and Niall all were talking to eachother,

Then we decided to go to sleep since we had to wake up early tomorrow to catch the plane this is going to be tough for Bella but this is my job and mangement wouldn't let me take her with us because they think she would be a major distraction on tour which is not true at all but I Got to listen to them and do what they say I really hate them sometimes, I then took a shower after I got out I put my pjs on then I brushed my teeth after that I went on Twitter for a bit then I fell into a peaceful sleep hoping tomorrow would go better than I expect.