intro

It was a dark and rainy night. A little boy around the age of 12 was running holding a little girls hand also around the age of 12 they run the little girl falls down and the boy helps her up quickly, but by the time he helps her up a car has parked itself in front of them with men in black suits surrounding the two. As they get surrounded the little girl starts crying.

Little boy: "Its okay Hye-Mi, oppa's right here. There's no need to be scared." After he says that a woman dressed in black leaves the car and stands in front of them. The little boys' eyes widen and he says," mom you don't have to do this. Please just let her go I'll listen to you."

Lil boys mom: she smirks and says," its too late honey. Maybe you should've listened to me before." She turns around looks at the men in black suits and nods her head yes.

The men in black suits nods their head and close in on the two. They separate the boy from the girl and pushes her to the ground. As this happens the little girl screams and cries. Right before they leave she gets back up and holds his hand.

Little boy: "Hye-Mi its okay trust oppa I'll be fine," he tells her.

After saying that one of the men pushes her away and she hits her head and lays on the cold, wet concrete. The litlle boy screams her name trying to get her to stand up. As the car drives off she weakly lifts up her right hand and says....
......

Sitting up in her bed gasping for air and covered in sweat she looks to her right side onto the night stand the clock reads 2:30 a.m. She sighs and run her right hand through her hair and asks herself," Who are you?"