~ 9 ~

So I hope you guys liked the previous chapter. also Thank You for reading and please do enjoy reading the rest!!! ~~ENJOY~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HYE MI POV

As I sat in my office I noticed that I couldn't stop thinking about him.  He's sooo distracting to the point that I've got nothing done and its already 2:00.  Two o'clock in the afternoon.  This can't be happening to me please tell me it isn't.

ring

I looked at my phone and its from jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: Hey are you busy right now???

HYE MI: No why???

JUNGKOOK: So is it okay if I come to your office???

HYE MI: Yeah it's okay.

JUNGKOOK: Okay be there in a min.

After I sent the text, there he is in front of me smiling and sitting in front of me. 

I smile back and he asks," So who do you want to bring into the company after the auditions yesterday.". 

I sighed and answered," I've already made my decision so don't worry about it.". 

" Okay also do you have time tonight," jung kook asks. 

" Yeah why," I asked.  " I actually need some help with some things can you come over to my house tonight or something,"  he asks. 

A little bit nervous I answered," Sure just send me your address i'll try to get there around 7:45 ish.". 

" Okay," he answers and leaves.  I smile and get back to my work.

~~ Jungkook's house ~~

JUNGKOOK POV

Knock knock

Here she comes.  I look through my monitor and its her.  I run to the door and as I open I hug her and say," Finally youre here.". 

I let go and she says," Of course I'm here, why. Did you think I wasn't going to come.". 

" Yeah some part of me thought so," I told her.  She giggles a little and enters my house. 

As she enters she asks," So what is it that you need help with?". 

" Oh yeah come here," I grab her hand and pull her to the table in the living room.  I grab my work stuff and put it on the table and pull out a few documents. 

I then ask," I have questions about these documents that's all.". 

She looks at them and says," Honestly these documents are for me to read.  You don't have to worry about them.". 

As she grabs them and puts them in her work bag and as she  looks back at me I put my lips on hers. 

HYE MI POV

As I looked back up at him his lips were suddenly on mines.  Out of surprise I pulled back really quick and stared at him.  I gathered my things and say," I-I-I gotta get home. Bye.". 

I quickly rushed out and as I entered the elevator I leaned on the side and felt my heart beating faster and faster.  As I got home I went straight to my room and buried myself under the covers.  I stay under there for awhile and thought did that really just happen???