~ 5 ~

Sorry if the last chapter was pretty weird.  But Thank You for still reading. ~~ENJOY~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hye Mi wakes up with her older brother sitting in a chair laying his head on  her bed.  She looks at him and thinks to herself not again.  She gets up and gets ready for work.  She grabs a blanket and puts it around her older brother Hye sung and quietly leaves to work. 

When she gets to work the same employee that barged into her room says," Hye Mi, the girls are threatening to leave because of the poor management and care we have.".

Hye Mi: " Where are the girls right now, Soo Min," she asks.

Soo Min: " Theyre in your studio office right now," Soo Min tells her.

Hye Mi: " Okay and can you bring my stuff to my office, also when I get done dealing with them two I want you to come to my office so we can talk some things over," hye mi asks.

Soo Min: " Yeah no problem," soo min tells her and leaves. 

Hye mi walks to her right and enters the room on her last left.  As she enters both girls look at her and turn their heads away.  Hye Mi sits in her office chair and says," So you two want leave this place I hear.". 

" Ne," they both answered. 

Hye Mi: " Okay and what makes you think the other companies will take you two in," she questions.

One of them answered," At least they'll treat us better.".

Hye Mi: " Okay if you wanna leave then go ahead just remember that there are more talented people out there besides you two.".  Hye mi tells them and leaves.  She enters her office and Soo Min enters.

Soo Min: " What is it that you wanted to talk about," she asks.

Hye Mi: " Oh yeah I just wanted to ask how the auditions were coming along that's it," hye mi asks.

Soo Min: " Oh yeah about that we are at the final round of auditions and the audition day is tomorrow at 12:00," soo min tells hye mi.

Hye Mi: " Okay, also put me on the judging panel for tomorrow," hye mi tells her.

Soo Min: " Why," she questions.

Hye Mi: " Because I can," hye mi tells her.

Soo Min: " Okay," soo min answers.

Hye Mi: " Oh yeah when is the new person coming," hye mi asks.

Soo Min: " Today actually," soo min tells her.

Hye Mi: " Okay, you can leave now," hye mi tells her and soo min leaves.

Ring

Hye mi checks her phone and she has a text from jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT???

HYE MI: GOOD.

JUNGKOOK: ARE YOU AT WORK TODAY???

HYE MI: YEAH WHY.

JUNGKOOK: LETS MEET UP FOR LUNCH!!!

HYE MI: WE'LL SEE I'M BUSY.

Soo Min knocks on the door and says," The new employee is here.".  Already buried in her work Hye mi has them enter and she says," Welcome to the team.".  As she gets up and holds out her hand, she looks up and sees jungkook.