~ 3 ~

Hye mi gets back home around 5:50 and finally hears her stomach growling. She looks at her stomach and says,"Aish, maybe I should find something to eat.". As she walks over to the fridge her phone rings and she picks it up.

Hye Mi: " Hello," she answered.

Bo Young: " Hye mi-ah what are you doing right now," she asks.

Hye Mi: "I just got home and I'm probably just gonna drown myself in more work, why," she asks.

Bo Young: " Okay if that's the case then come meet me at the movie theaters tonight around 7:00. Bye," Bo young tells her and immediately hangs up.

Hye Mi goes up to her room, showers, applies light natural makeup and changes her clothes. She put on a black skater skirt, with a long sleeved stripped shirt, with black thigh high socks, heeled black ankle boots, and a short sleeved gray jacket.

She arrives at the movie theatre at 6:30. She gets out of her car and looks for Bo Young. She sees her near the ticket place and walks over there but she notices someone else, a guy.

JUNGKOOK POV

As I was talking to Bo Young catching up on time I heard Hye Mi's voice.

Hye Mi: "Bo Young-ah how long have you been waiting and who is he," she asks, turns around and sees my face, gasps and says, "It's you.".

Jumgkook: "Yep its me," I answer back.

Hye Mi: " Bo young-ah, you know him," hye mi asks.

Bo Young: " Yeah do you not remember when we were younger all three of us used to hang out all the time. We were inseperateable," bo young tells hye mi.

Hye Mi: " Really, how come I don't remember any of this," hye mi asks.

Bo Young: " That's because when you were around 12 you hit your head and the impact was hard enough that it caused you to forget those memories," Bo Young tells her.

Hye Mi: " Oh okay," she turns to me holds out her hand and says," Nice to meet you again Jungkook-ah.".

Jungkook: When she smiled at me it was the same smile from 10 years ago. Sweet, pure, and innocent. She's like an angel no wonder why I cant ever forget about her. I snapped out of my thoughts, took her hand and say," No problem, it was nice to meet you again also. I also hope that in the future we'll get to know each other more."

Hye Mi: Turns to Bo Young and asks," So what movies are we watching?".

Bo Young: " You'll find out but anyways lets go get some popcorn and drinks," Bo young tells us and we both answer," Ne.".

As we purchased our drinks and popcorn I couldn't stop looking at Hye Mi. I've always known she was gonna grow up to be pretty but no she's beautiful. Then suddenly I hear a dum dum, dum dum, dum dum, I put my hand over my heart and it starts beating faster and faster. I then thought maybe this time it was going to work out but then memories of that night flashes into my head and I shake them away. I forgot...... she lost memories of us because me.

HYE MI POV

As I was talking to Bo Young I turned my head and saw Jungkook shaking his head. I walked up to him and ask," Gwenchanah?".

He looks at me and says,"Yeah i'm fine, don't worry.".

I look into his eyes and I slowly put my hands on his forehead. As I do that his face slowly gets red and I ask again," Are you sure?".

"Yeah," he answers. He leaves and walks up to Bo Young and I do the same.

As I walk up to them I feel my heart beating faster and faster. Why is this happening to me again I thought to myself. As I was thinking to myself Bo Young says," Hye Mi-ah hurry up.".

"Ne," I answered and pushed my thoughts away. I entered the room and I tightly held onto Bo Young's arm.

She patted my hand and says," It's okay.".

 As the movie started I felt a pair of eyes looking at me and I turn to my right and see them. His eyes, Jungkook's eyes, staring at me the whole time, and as I tried to break our eye contact I couldn't. It just felt like I've been waiting forever to see his eyes again but why?