~ 11 ~

Hi guys sorry if it kind of dragged in the last chapterI'll try to make this one less draggy. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! ~~ENJOY~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~two days later, hye mi pov~~

Its been two days since I saw Jungkook here at the office.  Maybe I should swing by later today after work.  Yeah I'll just do that and check up on him.

~later on that day~

Ding dong.....

No answer. Maybe he's in his room or something. Maybe he didn't hear. Let's try again.

ding dong.......

 Okay no answer this time maybe he has a key under his mat. Wait he doesn't have a welcome mat. Okay let's try his birthday. Beep beep beep beep buzz. No. Um let's try bo Young's birthday. Beep beep beep beep buzz. Okay let's try mines then, but wait why would it be my birthday? Who knows maybe because we're friends but who cares I just need to enter. Beep beep beep beep click. So I guess it really is my birthday then but why though.  Who cares Hye Mi just go check on him.

AUTHOR POV

As she enters his house she looks to the left into his kitchen and sees Jungkook lying on the floor.  She runs to him and tries waking him up.  She feels his head and immediately piggy backs him to his room. She lays him on the bed and starts running around the house looking for extra stuff.  After gathering the extra stuff she notices that he is soaking wet.  She runs to his closet and grabs him a long sleeved black shirt and black sweat pants.  And as she slowly starts to undress him to change his clothes he opens his eyes and sees hye mi.  He grabs her wrist and pulls her in and hooks his arms around her waist. 

She tries to struggle free but he tighten his grip and whispers into her ear," Shhh cant we just stay like this for now.". 

She stops and lies there on bed wth him holding her waist.  Later on that night she gets up and slowly gets out of bed.  She looks behind her and sees that Jungkook is still soundly asleep.  She touches his forehead and notices that his fever has gone down.  She throws the second blanket on him.  She walks to his kitchen and makes congee .  She sets it on his night stand leaving a note and she leaves.

The next day

Author POV

As the sun shines into Jungkook's room he groans and stretches.  He tries to reach for hye mi but doesn't feel her so he gets up and looks in his room and notices that she isn't in the room with him.  He rolls out of bed and sees the bowl of congee on his night stand.  He reads the note and smiles to himself. 

A few days later

Jungkook goes back to the office and sets his things in his office.  In the middle of doing his work he got confused and got up to walk to hye mi's office. He enters and notices that she isn't in her office. He asks the other employees to see if they've seen her yet and they answer no.  As he walks back to his office he remembers that she still has her music office.  He walks towards the room and looks inside.  He sees her training Bo Young on vocals.  After Bo Young leaves the room Jungkook enters the room and sees Hye Mi coughing. 

He walks up to her quietly and she turns around and sees him. She walks up to him and places her hand on his Forehead and sighs in relief. 

She then asks," So what do you want?". 

He snaps out of his dream and back into reality and says," I just wanted to thank you for yesterday that's all.". 

"oh that's no problem don't worry about it," she tells him and her phone rings. 

She answers her phone and walks away. As she walks away he looks at her back and exhales. As he sits in his office his phone rings and he checks and sees a text.

HYE MI: hey sorry about that it was an important call

JUNGKOOK: no problem its okay

HYE MI: are you busy tonight???

JUNGKOOK: no why???

HYE MI: oh I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me somewhere

JUNGKOOK: yes no problem

HYE MI: OK let's meet at 8:00 downstairs in the lobby

JUNGKOOK: okay

Later on that day hye mi walks down to the lobby and arrives at 7:45.  Meanwhile in his office a lady enters his room and locks the door.  He looks up and sees his mom looking at him. 

He grabs his stuff and starts to walk out and his mom says," Are you still mad at me?". 

He turns around and faces his mom and says," I don't know you at all. Who are you?". 

As he turns around to leave his mom says," why can't you forgive me for what I've done. Everything I've done was for your own good. Why can't you believe that son.". 

He turns around and screams," how can I forgive you, when I know what you've done to hye mi and her family. How could you! Even after I agreed to leave to america! Even after I said I'd leave her alone! You still did that to her! You destroyed her life! You managed to kill her without actually taking her life! How could you do that to her!".

"It was all for you son," she tells him.

He exhales and says," I hope you know that I'll never be able to forgive you, even if you kill yourself.".

After he says that he leaves and enters the lobby. As he enters the lobby he sees Hye Mi linking arms with the man from before.