~ 6 ~

Hi thank you very much for still reading.  Sorry if the previous chapter was very long.  I'll try to make this one shorter. Thank You for reading. ~~ENJOY~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV

As she looked up and saw her jaw dropped and immediately said," Yah, why didn't you tell me you were going to start working here?". 

I stared at her and answered," That's because we just met each other like yesterday. Literally yesterday and you never asked me if I had a job or anything.". 

" Oh yeah," she answered while she giggeled a little. 

She was so cute when she did that just like she used to 15 years ago.  After the giggles, she puts a smile on her face and says for a second time," Welcome to the team.  I know you think we are little and how we ever get anything done but we do.  Anyways my assistant in both teams, Soo Min, will show you your office.".  As I left her office I could tell that the smile she had was genuinely happy but her eyes told me to stay instead. 

HYE MI POV

As I saw his face my heart beat, beated faster and faster.  I was flustered that I asked him a stupid question and asked myself why hye mi, why.  No one ever makes you flustered but why him?  As he leaves I feel an ache in my heart and realize that I miss him.  Like I've been waiting forever to see him again but I don't even know him though..... at least I don't think I do......

As the day goes on around 12:45 my phone rings.

JUNGKOOK: Do you wanna grab some lunch together???

HYE MI: Sorry i'm busy...

JUNGKOOK: Okay... 

I put my phone away and continues reading documents of different advertising ideas.  After 20 minutes or so someone knocks on my door and enters.  The person puts a plate of kimbap and kimchi onto my desk and says," Here you need to eat something.". 

I looks up and sees  Jungkook.  I smile at him and says," Thanks.". 

Before he leaves I say," You can eat in here if you'd like to.". 

Jungkook turns around and asks," Really?, is it okay with you then?". 

" Yeah no problem, go ahead," I answer, and as Jungkook was sitting down I grab a kimbap roll.  Before I can grab the kimchi Jungkook places a piece of kimchi on my roll and I stare at him.  

I ask," How'd you know I like to eat my kimbap like that?". 

" Didn't Bo Young tell you, I used to know you like forever ago," Jungkook tells her. 

" Oh yeah she did," I remembered and eat my kimbap.  As i eat it sees a sudden flahback.

~~Flasback~~

It was bright and sunny and the kids were running around and a little girl sits on the grass with her lunchbox open in front of her.  A little boy runs up to her and asks," Hye Mi-ah what are you doing?".   

" Eating my kimbap and kimchi, why" hye mi asks.  As she eats one the boy says," Eww.... why do you eat it like that?". 

" Because its delicious, do you want to try one J~~~"

~~Hye mi's office~~

What was that I thought to myself.....

JUNGKOOK POV

As she ate the kimbap its like she saw something.  Her eyes widened and it looks like she was thinking to herself.  As I sat there quietly staring at her face it felt like I was dreaming.  A dream I never ever wanna wake up from.