~ 12 ~

Hey I'm so sorry the previous chapter took so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hye mi POV

As I waited for Jungkook my older brother came and I linked arms with him. As I looked behind me I saw jungkook walking over to us with an unpleasant face.  I unlinked my arm and walked towards him.  He stops walking and I touch his forehead again and asks, "Are you sure your okay?". 

" Yeah," he answers with a smile and says, " Shouldn't we get going?". 

"yeah we're gonna go have dinner with bo young and oppa," I told him. Jungkook nods his head and he enters his car as my brother and I enter mines.

Later after the dinner

Author POV

As they leave the restaurant hye mi's older brother tells jungkook to take hye mi home so that he can take bo young home. After jungkook reluctantly agrees, hye mi and jungkook are left alone in front of the restaurant. Jungkook walks to his car leaving hye mi behind. As she calls out to him he keeps on walking and leaves her. After a while he doesn't hear her anymore and he turns around and sees her passed out on the ground. He runs to her and holds her in his arms and notices that she's as cold as ice.

He picks her up and runs to his car and drives her to his apartment.  As they enter he throws her onto his bed and gets an extra blanket and a bowl with cold water. He grabs the towel and lays it on her forehead. He grabs her phone and calls 'oppa' and his phone starts ringing. He grabs his phone and sees her calling. He hangs up on her phone and scrolls through until he finds 'halmonie'.

He calls her And her grandma picks up. "Hello," her grandma answers. 

" oh annyoenhasaeyo, my name is jeon jungkook and are you perhaps park hye mi's grandmother?," he asks in a polite tone.

" Yes she is, why is there something wrong," her grandma asks.

He answers," oh no its nothing its just that she isn't feelong well and I also dont know where she lives so I was just calling to tell you that she'll be spending the night at my place.".

"Oh okay well please take care of her for me then," the grandma tells him. They say their farwells over the phone and hang up. As he hangs up he hears movement coming from his room and he enters his room to find hye mi walking towards the door.

As she falls onto him he catches her and says," Aish, jinjja. Come on.".

As he sits her on the bed she starts mumbling something. Curious as to what she said he leans in closer. As he leans in closer she throws up all over herself and him. He chuckles and says," Of course like always. You've never changed hye mi. Did you know that?". 

He changes his clothes and enters the room with a fresh clean pair and shakes his head.  He walks to her picks her up and takes her to his bathroom. He lays her in the bathtub and leaves to quickly clean his bedroom. After switching all the bed sheets he enters the bathroom and grabs a towel. He slowly unbuttons her shirt and removes it. He takes off her tank top and pants also leaving her in just her undergarments. He grabs a towel and cleans her. After he cleans her he dresses her in one of his plain white t-shirts and a pair of joggers.

He picks her up and lays her on his bed. As he leaves to grab a new change of water she starts shifting around and crying. He sets the bowl down on his night stand and lays his hand on her forehead. As he does that she calms down a bit and starts to relax and slowly falls into deep sleep.  After what seems like forever he gets up and cleans a bit. After cleaning his living room he felt someone hug him from behind and jumped a bit.

Before he can turn around hye mi says,"Oppa can't we just stay like this forever?".  Surprised at her words he turns around and picks her up bridal style and carriers her to bed one last time. 

As he tucks her in she pulls him onto the bed and says,"Don't leave my side oppa.".

He sighs and answers,"Of course I won't.". He kisses her forehead and soon they both fell asleep.