~ 14 ~

Hey guys thanks for still reading! I'm really sorry if the story is lacking :( :( :( I'll try to make it more interesting and hurry up and end it. I honestly don't know how many chapters I want aslo so yeah just bear with me again sorry:(

PLEASE LEAVE ANY COMMENTS ON THE STORY OR YOUR INPUT ON HOW THE STORY IS SO FAR. THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later

AT HYE MI'S HOUSE

HYE MI POV

What's wrong with me these past few days. More and more images appear in my head the more I'm with Jungkook. I'm so curious but why do I feel that if I do uncover the meaning to these images I'm going to lose the people I love. Why?

" What is my grandbaby thinking about that she didn't even hear me enter?" my grand ma asks me as she sits on my bed.

" Oh nothing I was just thinking about some stuff that's all," I told my grandma.

" Really and what is it," grandma asks curiously.

" Well the thing is I have these images that keep popping in my head but the problem is I don't know who they are," I told.

" Well what do you see," grandma asks.

After my grandma asks I tell of all my nightmares and all the things I've been seeing. After I told her grandma gets up and starts pacing the room. After a minute or two she stops and looks at me. She holds my hands and pulls me into her room and sits me down on her couch as she pulls out a photo album. She hands me the photo album and nods her head at me.

As I start to flip through the pages I see pictures of the little boy and girl that I've been seeing. I look at grandma and she sits next to me and holds my left hand and takes a deep breathe.

She exhales and says," What you have been seeing aren't just images. They're memories of you and Jungkook. You two started off as friends but then later you two got closer and closer to the point where you two fell for each other. Do you see that picture?" grandma asks as she points to a picture with the two of you doing v signs.

" Yeah what about it," I ask.

" Look closer," grandma answers.

As I look closer I saw that he has a star also but on his left wrist. I pull up my sleeve and see that its the same star mark. I look at grandma and she says," Some one once told us that whenever you meet the one with the same mark as you but only on the other side it means that you have found your happiness but with that happiness there will be a lot of pain also. We were scared for you so we tried our best to protect you till that night.".

" What night," I ask.

" The night after you lost all your memories we all agreed to keep this away from you to keep you safe. The only way we would tell you is if you came and asked us about it first. Then not to long after that the death of your parents happened and you were once in the hospital only you were on the edge to death. But that was till Jungkook snuck away from America ad came to see you." grand ma told me.

" What happened," I ask.

" The doctors said you had no chance of survival and that we should get ready for you to leave. After we heard that your brother, grandpa, and I stayed by your side hoping you'd get better. You were leaving as time was passing by until Jungkook begged us to see you one last time before leaving again. We agreed and after he left the room your condition got better. It was as if you were waiting for your prince charming to come and save you. After we witnessed that we knew that you couldn't escape your fate at all and that one day you'd leave us before we got to say goodbye." my grandma finished.

I blinked and looked at the photo album. Suddenly all the images, memories, flashbacks, and nightmares that I had, suddenly all linked together and I was flooded with a huge wave of emotions. As I look through the photos my tears slide down my cheek.

I hug my grandma and say, " Halmonie, I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back by dinner time okay.".

As I told her I got up and ran to my car and call Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: HELLO?

HYE MI: JUNGKOOK-AH WHERE ARE YOU?

JUNGKOOK: AT MY APARTMENT WHY?

HYE MI: NOTHING I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU THATS ALL

JUNGKOOK: AWWW IS OUR HYE MI MISSING OPPA

HYE MI: YAH! BE QUIET ILL BE THERE IN A BIT.

JUNGKOOK: OKAY SEE YOU IN A BIT!

I hung up and drove to his apartment as fast as I could just so that I could see my kookie again.