~ 15 ~

Hey readers, thanks for reading the fanfic I know its not the best but anyways thank you for still reading! Don't forget to comment and leave your advice and thoughts!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND DO ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S APARTMENT

HYE MI POV

Ding Dong

Jungkook gets up and opens his apartment door and finds me standing there with my eyes wide open.  I  enter his apartment and hug him.  Flustered by what I did he asks me," What's wrong Hye Mi-ah?".

" Nothing. I just really missed you that's all," I answer. I've missed you my kookie.

LATER ON THAT NIGHT

Jungkook and I are on the couch cuddling while watching Miracle in Cell 7.  As the movie nears its end I look up and find Jungkook looking down at me.  I can't believe that I forgot everything about us.  He looks at me and asks, " Yah Hye Mi-ah, are you okay?  You're awfully quiet today.".

I shake my head and say," Yeah I'm okay I was just thinking to myself about why didn't I meet you sooner so that everything could've fell into place sooner, that's all.". 

Brushing off what I said Jung kook gets up and walks to the kitchen.  I get up and follow him to his kitchen.  As he gets a cup of water I look at his back and start to tear up.  Before he turns around I walk to him and wrap my tiny arms around his waist.  I hide my face in his back and hold back my tears.  He places his hand on my hand and turns around to face me.

He pulls me in closer and ask," Are you sure you're okay?  You're usually not this clingy.".

I nod my head yes and my phone rings.  I break the hug and answer my phone. I check and my brothers calling me, that's weird he never calls me.

HYE MI: YES OPPA

HYE SUNG: HI IS THIS HYE MI?

HYE MI: WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE MY BROTHERS PHONE?

STRANGER: THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT.  RIGHT NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU COME TO THIS ADDRESS BY YOURSELF.  IF YOU BRING ANYONE ALONG YOUR BROTHER WILL BE DEAD. 

DEADTONE

Oppa was all I thought about before running out of Jung kook's place.  I grabbed my keys and ran to the parking lot and the text arrives.  I read and that's the place where we used to live, where my parents were murdered.  Jung kook opens passenger door and enters. 

I stare at him and he says,"What's wrong.  Why are you in such a rush?".  After he says that he looks down at my phone and I grab it before he reads the text.

Quickly I answer back," It's nothing my grandma needs me home for something urgent that's all.".

He looks into my eyes for a while and finally answers," Okay I believe.  Drive safe and be careful.  Call me when you get home.".

" Okay," I answer him and he pecks my lips and opens the door.  Before he leaves I grab his hand and he turns to look at me.  I mentally take a picture of him and stare into his eyes for a minute.  He opens his mouth and before he can ask me anything I pull him in and kiss his lips.  Startled he stares at me for a moment then kisses back.

As I pull away and he leaves I say," Jung kook- ah promise me that you wont be mad at me no matter what.".

Confused at what I said he agrees.  I look at him one last time before I drive off to find my brother.  Mentally I tell Jung kook sorry and a tear escapes.

AT THE PLACE

As I enter the place a group of men circled around me.  In the middle of the fight a mans voice yelled stop and everyone froze.  The man walks up to me clapping his hands and says," I thought you were here to save your brother, not fight my men.".

" What do you want," I ask.

The man laughs at the question and says, " To put it simply.  I want your whole family dead that's all I want.".

" Why," I ask.

" Why?, because of your father I no longer have a lover," he answers.

" What do you mean," I question the man.

" Your father and I used to be friends but yet in the end he stole my lover away form me who is your mother.  Enraged with jealousy and anger I got my sister to kill your family so that her family would be safe," he tells me.

Finally putting all the pieces together I now know the truth. Before I could speak something hits the back of my head and I black out.

JUNG KOOK POV

That's weird Hye Mi would've called me by now.  Suddenly my phone rings and I answer.

JUNGKOOK: YAH WHY DIDN;T YOU CALL ME SOONER.

HYE MI'S GRANDMA: SORRY WAS I SUPPOSED TO CALL YOU?

JUNGKOOK: OH HALMONIE SORRY ABOUT THAT.

HMG: ITS OKAY NO PROBLEM BUT I WAS WONDERING HAS HYE MI LEFT YOUR PLACE YET?

JUNGKOOK: NE?! ISNT SHE WITH YOU?  SHE LEFT MY PLACE AROUND 2 HOURS AGO SAYING YOU CALLED FOR HER.  I WAS WAITING FOR HER TO CALL ME BACK.

HMG: NO I DIDN'T I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL HER FOR THE PAST FEW MINUTES I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT HER YET.

JUNGKOOK: (Rembering the address he saw on Hye Mi's phone) OH NO... HALMONIE CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW. I'LL TURN ON MY GPS SO YOU CAN TRACK ME.  IF I'M NOT WRONG HYE MI IS IN DANGER.

HMG: OKAY BUT DID HYE MI TELL YOU?

JUNGKOOK: TELL ME WHAT?

HMG: SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING...

JUNGKOOK: NO... BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW.  RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO TRACK HER SO THAT WE CAN FIND HER BYE.

As he gets in his car and drives off to the location all he thinks about is Hye Mi.