Destination VII: Granny's

Author's Note: Sorry this took so long. After the Doctor Who episode on Saturday, I was sort of in the Doctor Who mindset. Speaking of Doctor Who, this chapter includes minor spoilers for Face the Raven.

Regina woke up to the sound of a baby's cries. More specifically, her sister's child who still didn't have a name. Regina and Robin had began to just pick a random name from Zelena's list of names that wasn't something crazy like Fruitsnackia.

Robin stirred next to her, and his eyes opened. Regina put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll get her."

"You sure?"

"Yes. It's fine, Robin." Regina stood up and picked the baby up out of Henry's old basinet. She began to bounce her slightly to calm her down. "Shhhh, it's okay." Zelena was never right about much, but she was right when it came to Regina not being able to help loving the tiny child in her arms.

The baby quieted down until her cries changed to almost silent breaths. But when Regina tried to lay her back down, she began to cry again.

Regina sighed and sat down next to Robin. "I'm going to walk around the house with her for a bit. See if I can get her back to sleep."

"Will that work?"

"It worked for Henry. Sometimes."

"You sure you don't want me to do it?"

"I'm fine. You should try to get back to sleep."

Regina stood up and headed downstairs, the baby in her arms. She was still confused how Mary Margaret had come up with so many things to call her. Where did she come up with 'Birthee' at? Then again, why did Zelena want to name her Percafraziperasoneobeth?

Meg's cries stopped when she realized that Regina wasn't setting her down again. She moved her hand to grab at Regina's hair, which was just out of her reach.

Regina looked down at her. "And Robin wondered why I didn't want my hair longer when I adopted Henry. S'okay. Neal does the same thing."

The baby just looked at Regina, as if trying to figure out who Neal was.

"We really need to get you a name."

Regina entered her and Robin's bedroom fifteen minutes later, a sleeping Merida in her arms. She set her down in the bassinet before laying down next to Robin, who had fallen back asleep. He woke when Regina laid down.

"She asleep?"

"Yeah."

"Anymore thoughts on her name?"

"I kind of like Megara. But she's yours to name, not mine."

"Well I'm not going to pick a name you don't like."

Regina laughed, "As long as you don't name her Onion Rings, Percafraziperasoneobeth, or Cora, I think you should be fine."

"So Blurryface is okay?"

"Would you like your daughter to be named Blurryface?"

"Maybe."

Regina rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Regina, I'm sorry."

"What? For joking about naming River Blurryface?"

"No. Well, yes if you want me to be. But more than that, I'm sorry for being tricked by Zelena. I should have seen through her. Looking back on it, I know she wasn't acting like Marian, and I don't know why I fell for it."

"Robin, I understand."

"No, Regina--"

"Would you listen?!" Regina quieted her voice. "I never told you the story of how Pan switched bodies with Henry, did I?"