Destination X: Granny's (Again)

Author's note: I was going to have this up Christmas night, but the Doctor Who special (which there are spoilers for in this chapter, so just skip the end if you haven't seen the episode yet) was too emotionally traumatizing for me to write after it. And I've been really busy for the past few days, so here's the Christmas party!

Regina, Robin, Roland, and Fruitsnackia arrived at Granny's a few minutes before six. Emma, Killian, and Henry were already there as well as Mary Margaret, David, and baby Neal. Ruby, Doctor Whale, and Granny stood behind the counter. Granny would glance over in Whale's direction with a glare on her face every few seconds, but she seemed happy enough that Ruby was back in Storybrooke.

True to her word, Granny allowed Regina to wear her blanket like a cloak. Emma wanted to feel it as soon as Regina walked in, and once she felt it, she didn't want to stop feeling it. Killian was finally able to drag her away by starting a conversation about Tenrose that he instantly regretted getting involved in.

After everyone arrived, Mary Margaret announced that it was time to open presents, which was long enough that it lasted until the Doctor Who Christmas special aired.

Henry got everyone a Santa hat. Neal and Regina both put theirs on, while everyone else decided they didn't feel like wearing a hat inside the warmth of Granny's.

Regina and Robin got Merida a Merida Pop! figure, which she laughed at when she opened it up. "I've always wanted a mini me. Now my dream has come true!"

Merida got plenty of arrows, so she doubted she'd need to get more for at least another year. Henry got three more Bamboo Pillows, which he was quite excited about. Mary Margaret, David, Emma, Hook, Elsa, Anna and Gold also got Pop! figures of themselves from Robin and Regina.  Emma got a dozen of red velvet Krispy Kreme donuts from Gold, Belle, and Neal, which led her to declare her love for both Neal and red velvet donuts. After she opened the box, she got one out to eat instantly and after much pestering from Killian, she allowed him, Liam, and Elsa to split one into thirds.

After everyone had exchanged presents and eaten, two more presents were discovered by Emma and Mary Margaret. Two presents that had been hidden so Mary Margaret and Emma could pretend to discover them at a certain time. When the two announced they had found presents, that was Regina's cue to take her phone out and be ready to record what happened next.

"Who are the for?" Henry asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Well, this one is to Killian from...David."

"And this one is to David from Killian."

David and Killian looked at each other, confused to say the least.

Emma handed Killian's present to him, Mary Margaret handed David's present to him, and Regina began recording. David and Killian tore open the wrapping paper and both pulled out a box. They opened the boxes and each one pulled out a shirt.

They slowly turned them around in unison. David's shirt depicted Batman...er, all of of Batman except for the head. Killian's was the same except he had a Superman one instead of Batman. The body of the superhero was cut off where the shirt ended at the neck, so it looked as if the wearer's head was the head of either Batman or Superman.

"Who is this?" Killian asked. "Is it meant to insult me?"

"No, it's meant to be funny," Emma said, giggling.