4. Concert Pt.2

Knock. Knock.

You step back a little and wait for whoever to answer. To your surprise, you're pulled inside.

You see seven young men looking at you, one especially familiar.

"(Y/N)!! I can't believe you made it!"the one guy said. "Don't you remember me? Taehyung? I saved you?"

You thought for a second. Then it came to you and you smiled a bit. "O-oh! Yeah, I know you...!"

He hugged you without hesitation. You froze. It was sort of weird, so you just patted him awkwardly.

All of the sudden, (F/N) burst through the door breathing really hard. She had anger written all over her face. But then it went away. "M-mianhaeyo!"she bowed.

Her face turned red. Then, you started to remember their names. You realized they are BTS! 'How dumb can I be...?'you ask yourself.

You remember whose bias was (F/N), what nicknames they have, everything that (F/N) taught you. Except for the one guy whose name you fell asleep on...

Namjoon, her bias, walked over to (F/N) causing her to blush really badly. I couldn't help but smile.

"Taehyung wants to know if you guys want to hang out later."Namjoon said.

(F/N) looked like she was going to explode confetti, but you looked a little unsure. "We'd love to but we have to work."

Taehyung's face fell. But then Jimin's face brightened. "Why don't we just hang out at your work place? We could eat there."

(F/N) was nodding her head yes. You had no choice but to say,"Sure."

Everyone, including (F/N), cheered. Namjoon exchanged numbers with
(F/N)and Taehyung exchanged with you.

<Time Skip>

Later that night, (F/N) had you watch more  videos of them called Bombs. They were pretty funny.

[(F/N) POV]

I looked over and saw (Y/N) sleeping in the middle of a Bomb and I laughed. I paused the Bomb and put a blanket on her. I ran upstairs to check my phone before I went to bed. I saw I got a text from Namjoon!

From:Namjoon

Goodnight, see you tomorrow c:
❤️

I was so happy he texted me. I thought he was never gonna use it! And he sent a heart! OMO! I can't wait!
______________________

Hey guys! Sorry if this was too short for you. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it!

<((^3^))>