18. Silent Treatment

[Yoongi's POV]

I walked over to where I heard the scream but he wasn't there. I got a little creeped out. "Hobi?"

"Hyung!"JungKook yelled.

Out of nowhere, he came running out of the patch of trees that was next to us. He stopped, breathing hard, when he saw us.

"I saw...I saw someone...something! It was a bear! It was trying to eat me and I was like 'No! I have a career and a life to live!' And it just growled at me. So now, I'm kinda, no, really freaked out!!"

I looked around and sighed. "Are you talking about that tree?"

He turned red. "But I thought it was..."

JungKook put his hand on his heart. "I thought it really was a bear!"

I rolled my eyes. These kids, what to do with them?

[Taehyung's POV]

I sighed deeply and looked into her eyes. "I...I was the one who pushed you in the water. That day at the beach. I'm so sorry."

She stared at me with hurt. "You. You! I could've died because of you!!"

"I'm really sorry-"

"Just, don't talk to me! Please!"she said as she put her face in her hands.

I heard her sniffing. I felt really bad. Now she hates me. Like, despises me. I should've listened to JungKook. Aish...I don't know what to do!! Ugh!!

All of the sudden, I saw a head pop up from the front of the seat. It was Jin Hyung.

"Here! Grab onto this rope."he said handing it to me.

"What about...(Y/N)?"I said glancing at her.

"Uh, you just have to hold onto her. Unless she wants to wait?"he shrugged.

"No, no! Don't leave me!"she said shaking her head.

I waited for Jin Hyung to go back down and then I looked at (Y/N). Before I said something, she just held onto me and looked the opposite way.

She looked down and almost fell. "Ah!"

"Look here, look here, don't look down."I said.

She turned to face me with fear in her eyes. She still looked angry, though. After what felt like forever we finally reached the bottom.

She quickly let go of me and stormed off. I ran after her and left the members there.

She was walking too fast so it took me awhile to catch up. I grabbed her wrist. "Why are you acting like this?"

"You expect me to forgive you after you almost killed me?!"she pushed me off.

I pushed her against the wall, forcing her to look at me. "I was the one who actually saved you!!"

"Just leave me alone."she said and ran away.

"Wait!"I said reaching my hand out to her.

Seokjin, Yoongi, and JungKook came running up to me. I ignored them and walked back to the dorm. So much for being honest. Thank you, Taehyung, for such good advice. Not!
_________________________
What will happen next? And where is
(F/N)? What is she doing now?