10. I Don't Like You Like That

[No one's POV]

(Y/N) smiled as she saw the rest of her friends. But it soon faded when she thought about Jimin. She was still a little unsure of what to feel...

Later that day, she was released from the hospital and she walked back to her house. While she was walking she got a call from  'Seokjin.'

"Oh! Hello! What is it?"she answered happily.

"I need you to come over quick!! Go to the back of our practice building."he told her.

"Okay! See you!"

She skipped there. But when she got there, no one was there. Hands covered her eyes. She jumped.

"Guess who?"the person asked.

"Jimin?"she asked.

He removed his hands and turned her around. He held her hands but she shook him off. He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I'm still mad at you."she crossed her arms.

"Wha...what did I do?"he scratched his head.

She rolled her eyes. "Stop flirting with me, Jimin! You know that-"

She was cut off by Jimin kissing her on the lips. She tried to pull away but he didn't let go. Soon he ended the kiss and looked for her reaction. Her face was bright red.

"I love you, (Y/N)."he smiled.

His smile faded when he saw her face. She looked down and shook her head. "Jimin-ah, I...I have to go."

She speed walked away and left Jimin with crushed feelings.

"I understand..."he said quietly.
********
For the rest of the day, (Y/N) didn't talk to Jimin. Jimin just acted normal like nothing happened. (Y/N) was kinda mad that the kiss apparently meant nothing to him...but why should she care? She doesn't like him like that...does she?

"(Y/N) Noona, can I talk to you in private?"JungKook asked her.

"Um, sure."she answered a little unsure.

She was a little scared that he wanted to talk to her in private...mostly because of what Jimin did. She'll just tell him she doesn't feel the same way. Yeah! That should work.
___________________

Anyone going to "Con, Alt, Delete?" I heard there's gonna be a Kpop panel! Sounds fun!