11. Truth

[Your POV]

JungKook took you upstairs to your room and closed the door. You were about to tell him your plan but something stopped you. When you opened your mouth nothing came out. JungKook took this opportunity to speak. "So...about the incident at the beach."

You nodded and became a little more interested. "Y-yes?"

"Taehyung-"

Suddenly there was impatient banging on the door. JungKook sighed while you went to open it. "Oh! (F/N), what's up?"

"It's an emergency!! Seokjin and Hoseok were cooking and then Hoseok accidentally left the oven on and now the oven's on fire!!"she looked scared...and annoyed.

"Oh no! We have to fix it!!"you said and ran off with (F/N).

JungKook sat there, a little frustrated. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked to the basement, where Taehyung was playing video games.

[JungKook's POV]

I opened the door and tiptoed down the stares. I was about to scare him when he scared me. "Ah!"

Hyung laughed. "Gotcha!!"

"Hehehe, yeah."I awkwardly laughed. Then I got serious. "Why were you trying to kill Noona?!"

His eyes got wide. "(Y/N)? Why would I-"

"I saw you. You pushed her in the water, I saw it!!"I yelled.

"I didn't know she couldn't swim!"he threw his hands up.

"I'm tired of you lying. Tell her!"I almost screamed.

"I...I can't."he looked sad. "She'll kill me."

I crossed my arms. "She's not like that, Hyung. I was hoping you'd come clean. But I can't trust you now."

I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. He just stared at me with wide eyes. I walked back upstairs, feeling betrayed.

[Your POV]

"*cough, cough*I think we did it."you wheezed through the smoke.

"Sorry, (Y/N), (F/N), I wasn't meant to do this anyway."Hoseok laughed.

Seokjin smiled. "He's still an apprentice."

JungKook walked in and thumped down on one of the kitchen chairs. Seokjin came over to the maknae and patted his back. "What's wrong, my child?"

"It's...nothing."he shrugged, then smiled. "Just craving some shaved ice, that's all."

"Did someone say shaved ice?!"Namjoon burst the the door.

You all laughed and actually ended up going to get some. Well, you and Namjoon.

When you got there, Namjoon put his arm around you. "Let's just get two."

You looked at him. "What about the rest?"

"Don't worry about them. Let's get it for here."he smiled. You melted as you looked at his dimples. He was so adorable!

"O-okay..."you agreed a little wary.

You sat at an empty table while he went to go get some ice. Someone came in front of you and sat in the seat.

"Um, this seat is taken..."you held out your hand.

The guy took it and brought you to the bathrooms. You pushed him off but he pushed you on the wall.

"W-who are you?"you asked.

He took off his hood and...
______________________
Who is this mysterious man?! Stay tuned to find out!!