29. OMG

[Your POV]

Once you got onstage, everyone went silent. Your heart was beating faster. What if they don't like you? The music started and you took a deep breath.

"Bicheul ssodneun sky~ geu alae seon I~"you sang with all your heart.

Just then, you heard the crowd go crazy and start singing along with you. They must really think you're Taeyeon! You let out a smile and continued to sing.

You got to the last line and gave it your all. "Nan dasi tteoolla~"

As soon as you finished everyone cheered. You smiled and stood up to bow but BTS soon came back out and stole your thunder. You huffed but still smiled.

"Wasn't that amazing? She's really great."Namjoon said putting his arm around you.

The ARMYs agreed,"NEH!!"

They started clapping for you again and you blushed. You weren't that good...were you?

JungKook and Jimin started to play a game with the ARMYs while Taehyung walked over to you slowly.

He snaked his arm around you and kissed your cheek. "You were dabaek!"

Your face turned pink. "O-Oppa...not here!"

"No one saw, it's okay."he brushed your nose with his finger.

<Time Skip>

After the concert, you were exhausted! Who knew singing one song could be so tiring? Not you!

Your head started to fall on Jimin's shoulder again, but you let it this time. You knew he wouldn't mind.

"Sleep well."he patted your head softly.

The ride to the hotel wasn't far from the concert building. You were happy when you got back to the room to see your bed.

You fell down from exhaustion but had one hand on Jimin's arm, causing him to fall on top of you. You saw how close your faces were, noses touching. He smiled and sat up, offering you a hand.

Your cheeks turned red. "S-sorry, I'm j-just clumsy."

"Don't say that. It's okay, no one's hurt."he grabbed your hand and pulled you up into a hug. "Go get some rest."

"N-neh, Oppa."you pulled away and flopped onto your bed.

You smiled. If you hadn't met Taehyung, none of this would've happened. Taehyung saved you from dying in a car crash, and he never gave up on you. And he's your boyfriend. How fitting!!
__________________________
Hey guys! Only 1 chapter is left. I hope you've enjoyed this experience so far. But it must soon come to an end.

But I will be starting a new book called CRUSH! It is not out yet, but look forward to it on 11/17/15!!