26. Cookies

[Jimin's POV]

I stopped taking my selfies and walked over to Taehyung, who was busy texting. I smirked. "Who are you texting~"

"S-someone...j-just s-someone..."he stuttered.

"OMAGAH YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!"I squealed.

"Sshh!!! I-I do n-not!!"his face turned red.

He pulled me out of the room and to his room. He locked the door and made a derp face. "Okaysoiamdatingsomeone."he spat out.

"Really?! Who?!"I asked.

"(Y-Y/N)..."he looked at me worried.

I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. It was like in our new MV, but I was angry. "YOU LITTLE ALIEN I WILL KILL YOU!!"

"Hyung, I'm sorry!!"he whimpered. "I couldn't control my feelings for her!!"

I stopped hitting her and sighed. I pushed my bangs out of my face. "Look, next time just tell me so I interfere and have her."

He stared at me, the ends of his lips curving up. "Are you crazy?"

"Yes, very much." I laughed. "No, JK. But seriously, tell me next time. I'm...really happy for you."

"Thanks, Hyung."he said and left the room.

"Treat her like she's your Miss Right!!"I yelled after him.

I walked out of his room and into the kitchen. Hobi Hyung was making cookies while Eomma Hyung was making bacon.

...What?

"Is this supposed to be, like, breakfast or something?"I scratched my head.

"Jiminie! Try my cookies!"Hobi Hyung seemed excited.

I took a bite and almost spit it out. I held a thumbs up. "Delicious! *coughs*"

"Really? Yay!!"he said and gave cookies to the rest of members.

They all had the same reaction as me. When Hobi Hyung wasn't looking, we spit it out. Bleh!

"We're back!!"I heard Namjoon yell.

I turned around and saw that (Y/N), Kookie, and Namjoon Hyung were back.

"It's tiring but it's worth it!"Kookie smiled.

"Try. My. Cookies!"Hobi Hyung ran up to them.

Once they ate it they looked constipated. (Y/N) frowned. "Um...Hoseok? These taste burnt."

Hobi looked around at us. "Is it really good, then?"

We all looked away and pretended we didn't hear him.

Manager-nim came downstairs crossing his arms. "What are you all doing? Concert's in 3 hours!"

Makeup Noonas came downstairs also, gesturing us to come get our faces look pretty.

"We have something for you, too."Manager-no said to (Y/N).

"R-really? Gamsahabnida!"she bowed and ran upstairs where Manager-nim pointed.

I apparently had to go last so I decided to just broadcast on V App. Time for Comeback!!
_______________________
This whole chapter was from Jimin's POV. My bias is Yoongi but, you know, he's probably sleeping somewhere...

See you in next chapter!!