5. Fun Day

[Your POV]

You woke up on the couch with a blanket on you. Your neck ached from sleeping in that uncomfortable position.

"Aish..."you whined out loud.

(F/N) came running down the stairs, smiling. "Namjoon texted me! He wants to hang out today!"

You shook your head. "But we have work."

"We can skip! It's not like they'll notice or anything."she shrugged.

"I don't know..."you crossed your arms.

"Trust me."

"*sigh*Fine. I trust you."

"Yaaay!!!"

She told you she had a plan and that it wouldn't fail. You were kind of anxious to see what she had in store, but you were still slightly worried. You just sighed and got ready.

While you were in your room, you got a text from Taehyung.

From:Taehyung

Annyeonghasaeyo~ Where do u want to go?

You were surprised he surprised he texted you this early, but you answered.

From:(Y/N)
Hmm...beach?

From:Taehyung
Beach...?! Okie! I'll tell members.😎

Well, now you're going to the beach. You hate water. Why would you say that?!
'I should have thought of something better...'
you thought.

You were interrupted when you felt someone breathing on you. You turned around and saw (F/N).

"Y-yah! Why are you eves-dropping on me?"you pushed her away.

"Beach? Really? You hate water."she tilted her head.

"I know."you said flatly.

<Time Skip>

You were dressed in your bikini all ready to go. (F/N) came running down the stairs carrying a bag full of sunscreen, towels, goggles, sun hats, cover-ups, and
sun-tanners.

"We don't need-"

She cut you off. "Let's go! We're gonna be late!"

You sighed and followed her out the door.

<Time Skip>

(F/N) was singing BTS songs in her car and had it turned all the way up. You were trying to take a nap but the music made it so much harder.

Finally, you got there and BTS of course was at the beach. You stepped out of the car. They all looked super happy. You were surprised to see that their hair colors changed from yesterday.

Jimin's hair orange, Namjoon's pink, Yoongi's bluish-green. Taehyung's hair had bluish-green highlights in it. You thought it looked good on him.

You snapped out of your daze when you felt (F/N) squeeze your hand. "It'll be okay."

You smiled. "Let's go have some fun!"
__________________

Hey guys!! Is anyone besides me SUPER excited for BTS's comeback? That song Run made me cry they look so precious Adfsgghfvnmlljgdz.

Anyway...hope you guys enjoyed the story!