27. Comeback Pt.1

[Your POV]

You ran upstairs into a room where a lady was standing. You bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo~"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee."she smiled.

"I'm (Y/N). Nice meeting you, too!"you clasped your hands together.

You sat down in the chair in front of her and got comfortable. She started doing your makeup and was getting you ready for the big show.

You closed your eyes. 'Have I ever been treated like this?...I like it...'

After she finished your makeup and finished curling your hair, she showed you a cute, white dress. It was tight at the top then had a little bouncy skirt at the bottom. You put on white heels that matched your white dress. To finish it off she sprayed you with perfume.

"Thank you so much!"you said as you twirled around.

"No problem. Have fun!"she waved.

You smiled. "Thank you!"

You walked downstairs and bit your lip. How would the members react? You saw that they were all ready and practicing their new dance for Run.

They stopped when they saw you. Taehyung smiled. "You look great!"

"You look even better than Jin Hyung."Yoongi laughed.

"Absolutely beautiful."Namjoon sighed.

You blushed. "T-thank you..."

<Time Skip>

While you were riding in their van, you felt someone staring at you. It was Jimin.

He licked his lips and smiled at you. He cupped his hands around your ear and whispered,"I know you're dating Taehyung."

Your face turned a bright red. "W-what? H-how did you know?"

He chuckled and you felt the vibration. "Taehyung told me. But don't worry. My lips are sealed."

He leaned back and pretended to zip his lips and throw away the 'key.' You laughed and tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

When you pulled up to where the concert would be held, your eyes lit up. There were thousands of ARMYs waiting for BTS.

You smiled at JungKook and Namjoon. "You did it!"

"We did it. We couldn't have done it without you, (Y/N)."Namjoon smiled. JungKook patted your shoulder.

When you stepped out of the van—more like when BTS stepped out—the crowd went crazy. It was SO LOUD!! Your heart was beating faster. Surprisingly, you were nervous for them. You took deep breaths and smiled. It'll be okay.
______________________
Short chapter? If it was too short, I am sorry...but I hope you enjoyed it!