23. Almost There

[Taehyung's POV]

I looked over and saw (Y/N) sleeping on ChimChim Hyung!! Oh no, no, no. This can't be happening. I was about to say something she Jimin laid his head on hers and started sleeping too!! What and why is this reality?! We kissed, I mean, she even said she loved me. Aish...

I plugged in my earphones and listened to my music, ignoring the fact that the two were sleeping together.

<Time Skip>

I opened my eyes and saw we were here. I smiled, (Y/N)'s country is so beautiful!!

I heard Namjoon talking to Manager-nim about (Y/N). He sounded surprised. I can't believe he didn't realize she was here!!

We all walked out and went out of the airport. It was still early morning so the streetlights were the only source of light.

"Wha...dabaek!!"Hoseok mused.

"Alright, (Y/N), we're gonna go to the hotel, there's no one in it. You can come with us."Manager-nim said to (Y/N) Noona.

She bowed. "Gamsahamnida, but I must take care of some important business to take care of. I'll be back!"

I watched her run of. I wonder what she's doing? I looked over and saw JungKook smiling at her but then looked away. Hmm...

[Your POV]

You ran to your parents house and hoped they were home. Luckily, you heard the sound of a door unlocking and you saw your dad. He smiled. "(Y/N)!!!""

He held you in his embrace and hugged you tightly. "I missed you so much!"he mumbled in your hair.

"I missed you too, dad. Where's mom?"you asked.

Just then, you saw your mom coming down the stairs. She looked like she was about to cry she she saw you but ran over to join the group hug. It was a happy moment, but you had to go apologize to (F/N).

"Mom, dad, I need to go. If you guys could possibly meet me at BTS' concert, it'd be great."you pulled away.

"Who's...BTS?"your mom asked.

"I'll explain later. Just be there, here's a flyer!"you said, handing it to them and ran out the door. "Bye!!"

You ran over to (F/N)'s house no one answered. You checked (F/N)'s Facebook and it said she was currently taking college exams. 'Already?'you asked yourself.

You ran to the college and hoped they would let you in. You got to the front desk and saw the lady.

"Hi, can I go visit (F/F/N)?"you asked, feeling a little rushed.

"What's your name?"she asked impatiently.

"(Y/F/N). Can I go, please?"you asked again.

After a bit of typing she looked back up at you. "Lucky you. She just finished her exams. Floor 5."

You bowed and ran to the stairs. Ugh!! You hated stares!! But if it was for your friend, you'd do it.

<Time Skip>

You finally got to Floor 5 and you saw
(F/N) walking down the hallway. When she saw you she looked around then ran over to you.

"What are you doing here?"she whispered.

"Don't worry, they know I'm here."you hugged her and pulled away. "I'm so, so sorry!! It's a long story. Taehyung pretty much asked me out that night and we got stuck on that merry-go-round and before that Jimin kissed me and soon after I think I saw my ex-boyfriend and-"

"(Y/N)...I forgive you."she said and put a finger on your lips.

You slowly removed her finger and cocked your head. "Y-you do?"

"Of course. You finally came to your senses to tell the truth. And...I'm sorry. For leaving you in Korea. I was so dumb."she shook her head.

"Well, I forgive you. Best friends?"you asked.

"Forever."she said and hugged you.

<Time Skip>

You explained to her that BTS had come with you and that they were having a concert and she didn't have to pay, she went crazy. You also told her that JungKook helped you get here and she said to tell him thank you.

You walked home with (F/N) then told her bye. You ran back to the hotel and texted JungKook.

From: (Y/N)

Hey! Thank you so much for helping me. I owe you one. And keep practicing but don't work to hard!
BTS, hwaiting!!❤️
_____________________________
*(F/F/N)=Friend's Full Name
*(Y/F/N)=Your Full Name

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Stay tuned for next one!! I J-Hope you liked it!!