15. Night Owls

[Your POV]

You looked around as you saw how beautiful the city was at night. All of the buildings. Everything.

You finally reached the front of the Big Hit Entertainment building. Taehyung was there waiting for you. He of course was smiling.
"(Y/N), I...I didn't think you'd come."

"I can't leave you out here. You'd get too cold."you smiled softly.

He held out his hand and you grabbed it. After a bit of walking you were actually feeling tired. But you just pretended to act awake. Surprisingly, Taehyung was wide awake.

He looked at you right in your eyes. "Shall we...shall we go there?"he said pointing to a carnival that was open. At this time?

You thought to yourself that this would be fun with (F/N). A bit of guilt spread on your face. Taehyung saw this and put his hand on your cheek. "What's wrong?"

You shook your head and looked away. "It's nothing..."

He cupped your face so you faced him. "I know something's up. Tell me."

You put your hand on his. "I...don't tell anyone this...please?"

"Not a soul."he said stroking your cheek.

You took a deep breath. "I've been lying to a friend and I don't know what to do. I haven't even told her about this..."

He opened his mouth. Then closed it. "...Always know that you can trust your friends. Just tell the truth from now on." He looked away. "That's what I should do..."he whispered.

"Hmm?"you asked.

"Nothing. Let's just go have some fun!"he said and grabbed your hand.

You rode on a bunch of fun rides and played a lot of fun games. Taehyung saw a ring toss booth and said he'd win you a stuffed bunny.It took him three tries but he got you that bunny.

"Let's go on the merry-go-round."he said smiling his box-smile.

"I-I don't know..."you said unsurely.

"Trust me."he stared into your eyes.

You ended up going even though you didn't want to. You were really close to the top when you started to feel uneasy. You were at the very top and the ride stopped all of the sudden.

"Aah!"you yelled, grabbing tightly onto Taehyung's jacket.

He looked around and realized that nobody else was on the ride and that everything was dark. "Did it...did it close?"

You felt like crying. This is what you get lying to (F/N). A tear escaped your eye and you turned a shade of red.

Taehyung turned around and wiped your tears. He smiled weakly. "Don't cry. Your not gonna fall."

"THEY'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT US!!!"you sobbed into his shoulder.

"We'll be okay. It'll be okay."he hugged you tightly.

He snuck a long, soft kiss on your forehead. You didn't exactly care. You actually thought it was comforting. You felt that he was telling you the truth. So you trusted him. You just hoped this nightmare would end.
_________________________
Aww, poor babies! Will they make it out alive?! We must J-Hope for the best!!
(Too corny?)