14. JIKOOK

Hello! So this is just a random JIKOOK chapter. Yes, it is still apart of the story.
(Sorry to all you VKOOK, VMIN, etc. shippers. I might make chapters for them.)

[No one's POV]

"You have his phone?"Taehyung asked.

(Y/N) nodded. "Um, yeah."

While she walked over, Jimin asked,"Anyone thirsty?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement. All of them—except Jimin—went to go get some. JungKook was about to go when Jimin grabbed his wrist. "Stay?"

"Uh...okay."JungKook gave in.

He and Jimin walked to their dorm room. JungKook sat on the bed while Jimin was in the bathroom.

'I want to boil Jimin's blood. What should I say?'JungKook thought. Eventually he thought of something and smiled.

When Jimin came out of the bathroom, JungKook said,"Yo, what's up bro?"

A smirk curved onto Jimin's lips. "Why, you little..."

He started chasing him around the house. Both of them were laughing. Jimin finally caught JungKook and started tickling him. The Maknae laughed like crazy while Jumin was giggling at his reaction.

"You dare speak informally to me?"Jimin laughed. "Answer me!"

"Hyung!...I can't breath!"JungKook finally said.

Jimin stopped and laid back on the bed. "I thought you said you were no longer ticklish!"

"..."is all JungKook could say. He was still catching his breath.

Suddenly all the members came back and Jimin immediately sat up.

"What did you guys do in here?"Hoseok asked, looking slightly jealous.

"Things. Just things."Jimin said.

They all went into the kitchen, and JungKook finally caught his breath.

"I...am not. I'm an adult now, Hyung."The Maknae said as he swung his legs over the bed.

"I wouldn't say so."Jimin eye-smiled.

Taehyung came back in and sat in between them. He pinched JungKook's cheeks. "You wanna see something cool?"

He looked at Jimin then back at Taehyung. "...Sure."

Jimin did a small not-noticeable wave and sighed. It was fun while it lasted.
__________________________
Hello! I was just thinking about them lately. So, here you go! Next chapter will be back to normal. I J-Hope you liked it!