9. Break In

[Your POV]

The next day, JungKook, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin left for practice and (F/N) left for work.

You were home alone. You took a deep breath and smiled. Silence. You walked into the kitchen to make some tea when someone pushed you against the wall.

"Get your hands off me!!"you yelled.

The person grabbed your wrists tightly. You saw that the person was a girl. "Don't touch my Oppa ever again!!"

She grabbed your neck tightly and you were losing breath. You tried pushing her off but it was no use.

"P-please..."you pleaded.

Pretty soon you blacked out.

[Jimin's POV]

After practice, I had to go check on (Y/N). I said bye to the members and left.

When I got to her house, I saw the window was broken. I ran inside and saw a girl breaking glass. I looked down and saw
(Y/N) on the floor lifeless.

"Yah!! Get out!!"I yelled.

She turned around and ran out the door. I ran to (Y/N). I shook her but no response. I called 911 and they took her to the hospital. I called the members and (F/N).

[(Y/N)'s POV]

You opened your eyes and you were in an empty room. You tried to move but you were hooked up to vaccines so it kinda hurt.

Someone came in. It was (F/N). "Why do you keep almost dying?!?!"

"Wha...what?"you still didn't know what was happening.

"I'll never leave you alone again! I'll have Namjoon watch you."she said.

"You don't-"

"Miss (F/N), your time is up."the doctor came in.

She left and JungKook came in. He sat in the chair near your bed and looked around. It seemed he always had an awkward presence. He took a deep breath and looked at you. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. What happened?"you asked him.

"Oh...someone broke in your house and choked you...I think."he scratched his head.

There was more awkward silence. Then, suddenly got cold. You shivered.

JungKook saw this and put a blanket over you. He brushed your bangs out of your face, but then soon turned pink. "I-I'm sorry..."

You turned pink too. But then you shook it off. "No, it's okay. Thank you."

The door burst open and Jimin was standing there. He smiled when he saw you. "My turn, Kookie."

JungKook left and closed the door.

Jimin sat in the chair and stared at you. You squirmed. This was making you a little uncomfortable.

"I saved you."he suddenly said smirking.

"Oh! T-thank you..."you looked away turning pink.

His smile is so cute! You couldn't hide your face and Jimin saw you. He chuckled and said to himself,"Kyeopta."

He turned your face to face his and he stared at you again. He put his hand on your cheek, brushing his thumb back and forth. You turned a light pink. What was he doing?

He leaned in real close. Now your faces were inches apart.

"You're mine."he whispered in your ear.

You felt his breath and you felt a little weirded out.

"J-Jimin..."you started to say.

He put his finger on your lips. "Shh. Don't say anything. It's okay."

What is he doing?

There was a knock on the door and he quickly removed his hand. He smiled at you like nothing happened and walked off.
_____________________
Jimin...! Are you crazy?! Does he like her or...you'll have to find out later!!

DID YOU SEE THE RUN MV?! I CRIED OMG HELP!!