8. Calling Mom

[JungKook's POV]

I walked into the kitchen and closed the door. I am beginning to be angry at Hyung. I saw what he did. He pushed Noona into the water. Was he trying to kill her?!

I won't tell anyone yet. I'll see if chooses to tell the truth. He has to. Hyung's not like that...I hope.

I decided to make (Y/N) some tea since I was already in there. I walked out and smiled. "Here you go."

[Your POV]

You laughed as Yoongi told one of his childhood stories.

"You sound like a grandfather!"Jimin fell on the floor laughing.

Yoongi punched him playfully. "Respect your elders."

Then, JungKook came back with a tea in his hands. "Here you go."

You took it from his hands and took a sip. "Mm. Gamsahamnida, Kookie-ssi."

He nodded and sat in a chair a few feet away from you. Taehyung smiled and said,"Can we get a tour of your house? Please?"

You smiled. "Sure. Follow me."

You showed them all around your house but when you got to your room, they all clapped their hands. You were confused. "Why are you clapping?"

"Looks like we've got ourselves another A.R.M.Y!"Jimin said.

You shook head slightly but they didn't see you. You sighed and thought 'Oh Boy.'

Hours later, (F/N) finally came back home. You hopped off of the couch and hugged her. "Eomma!! I missed you!!"

She pulled away and laughed. "I'm (F/N),
(Y/N)."

"M-mianhae..."you bowed.

"Why are you acting so formal all of the sudden? Did you call your parents?"she asked.

You had forgotten about calling them. Before you were about to get your phone, (F/N) asked,"Where's the guys?"

You pointed upstairs and went to the kitchen.

You dialed your mom's phone number and waited for her to answer. After the third ring, she picked up.

"Annyeong?"

"Speak English honey."

"Oh, sorry. Hello!! Mom I miss you!!"

"I miss you too! How's Korea?"

"It is awesome! I met a famous boy group named BTS. (F/N) is really happy, but I think she's been acting mature around them."

"I see...well, I'll be going now. Love you!"

"Love you too! Bye."

"Bye."

She hung up and you walked out the kitchen. You saw (F/N) sitting on the couch. You heard laughing upstairs so you knew the boys were still here.

"(Y/N)-ah, (F/N)-ah, I have a gift for you."Taehyung said coming down the stairs.

He handed you a tape and told you to play it. It was a traitor for something. One guy had great vocals. They were all really handsome. The guy singing looked like JungKook. He kept saying 'Run.'

"You like?"Taehyung asked.

You and (F/N) nodded. "Yeah!"

"Great! Just wait a little while to see the full MV!"he smiled.
____________________
Sorry this chapter was everywhere...like Taehyung said, wait for the MV!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!