6. Beach

You walked over to an umbrella and laid out a towel. You stared up at the sky and smiled. This was really relaxing.

"(Y/N), do you want to build sandcastle switch me?"Jimin asked you.

You sat up and put your sunglasses on. "Sure. Let's go!"

You and Jimin had a pretty good time making them. Your skin started to feel gritty, so you excused yourself from Jimin to wash off.

You walked over to the water and carefully washed your arms and legs in it. You made sure you didn't fall in.

Then, you felt a push and you were head first in the water. You started to float farther away from the shore. You panicked and air was escaping your lungs. You struggled to stay above water.

[Taehyung's POV]

I saw (Y/N) noona near the water and I figured she was playing in it. I smiled and walked over to her. I decided to surprise her so I pushed her. She fell in.

When I saw she wasn't coming back up, I started to get scared. Did she not know how to swim??!! Oh no!

I jumped in and searched for her. I couldn't find her at first, but then I saw her. I pulled her out and BTS and (F/N) ran over.

"Hyung! What did you do?"JungKook asked.

"Quick! Do CPR!!"Hoseok screamed.

"I-I don't know how..."I looked down.

"Out of the way."Yoongi said pushing me.

He tried doing CPR but she wasn't waking up. He sighed. "I'll have to do mouth to mouth resuscitation."

I stood up. "No!"

Everyone looked at me. I slowly sat back down. "Sorry. Continue."

He leaned over her and was about to put his lips on hers when, she woke up coughing and gasping for air. (F/N) ran to her and hugged her. "I thought you died!"

(Y/N) kept coughing and gasping for air. Finally she stopped and breathed. "What...happened?"

Everyone looked at me again. I sighed and shrugged. I felt guilty for lying, but (Y/N) would probably kill me if I did.

"(Y/N), let's go make sure you're okay."Seokjin grabbed her hand and walked off with her.

I watched as guilt washed over my face. JungKook walked over and patted my back. "Hyung, are...you okay?"

"Yeah."I lied. I didn't want my little Maknae to have nightmares.
____________________
Only TWO more days left until their new album comes out!! I can't wait!!

Please continue to enjoy my stories!!