7. Alone and Weird Dreams

[Your POV]

After Seokjin took you to the hospital, they made sure there wasn't any water in your lungs and took out water. You offered to pay for it but Seokjin insisted he payed.

You said goodbye to BTS and headed home with (F/N).

You sat on your couch but sat back up.
"(F/N)! We have work today!"

Someone pushed you back down. You looked up and saw (F/N) dressed in her work uniform. "You are staying here. The doctor says you must rest today and tomorrow."

"But you only have two hours of your shift left."you said.

"Well, I'll just have to work overtime." She put her hand on the door knob and opened it. "Don't hurt yourself!"

She closed the door and left. You weren't used to the quiet, but you liked it. You decided to take a nap so you closed your eyes.

You saw a huge ocean and you were in it. Your head was underwater right below the surface but you were stuck there. You couldn't breath. You felt like you were about to die right here in this little dream. Then a huge wave was building up over you. It was calling your name.

(Y/N)...(Y/N)...!

Your eyes shot open and you cried. Suddenly you felt a warm embrace. You looked up and saw JungKook hugging you.
"Please don't cry, Noona." He looked sad.

You pushed him off of you. "W-what are you doing here?"

"(F/N) told us to watch you while she's gone."he said.

"Us?"

You turned around and saw Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi standing there. You waved awkwardly and they waved back.

"Um...you guys can go. I can watch myself."you offered.

"No, no. It's okay. We're here for you."Taehyung said.

JungKook gave Taehyung a glare but then looked back at me. "Excuse me for a second."

He walked into the kitchen. That was weird.
_______________________
Why is JungKook acting like this? Find out in the next chapter!!

I hope you enjoy my stories!!