20. What To Do?

[Your POV]

In the morning, you woke up to an empty house. 'Where's (F/N)?' you thought. You looked around the whole house, but still couldn't find her.

You rubbed your temples. Your BFF—not so much anymore—is gone, you haven't gone to work once, and you almost died multiple times.

You walked to the door and saw a small pink sticky note. It read:

Dear (Y/N),
   It's really been fun staying in Korea with you, but I can't handle all of the lying you've been doing. If you're reading this, then this means I am already back in (country). I miss you already. Call me when you want to apologize.
                                       Your's Truly,
                                       (F/N)
You frowned as you read the note. Your only best friend left you in Korea without even telling you? Who does that?

"Fine! I don't need you!!"you yelled, hoping she would hear you from (country).

You couldn't pay for the house anymore. Your boss thinks you're still healing. There's no one to turn to. Unless...BTS...maybe? You decided to pack your bags and head to their dorms. This was sort of last minute, so you called Namjoon. You had to go, even though you weren't that happy with Taehyung.

"Annyeonghasaeyo?"he answered.

"Hey, can I...stay at your dorm for a while? I really need to talk to you."you played with your hair as you talked and walked.

"Um...sure. We have room."he said.

"Gamsahabnida!!"you smiled and hung up.

You literally ran the rest of the way. When you got to their dorm, you knocked on the door. The door opened to...Taehyung. Ugh.

He looked away shyly. "I heard you were staying here."

You just nodded. Things are so awkward between you guys, now. You kinda felt bad. But you shouldn't. This is because of him...but it's not.

You walked in and made yourself comfortable. Namjoon showed you an extra room to sleep in. "If you don't like it, you can sleep with Jimin."

You shook your head and your cheeks turned red. "T-this is f-fine..."

You sat on the bed and watched as Taehyung came and sat next to you. He smiled sheepishly. "Hey."

"Yeh?"you smiled a little bit.

"I'm really sorry. If you never met me...you wouldn't be going through this. I'm sorry that my existence is a problem to you."he looked serious.

You put a hand on his shoulder. "I accept your apology, but your existence isn't a problem at all to me. Don't be hard on yourself."

Then, he turned to you. Now your noses were touching. You felt his breath. He was pretty nervous over something. "(Y/N)...I love you."

You felt a little angry again. Almost all the members have done this to you. But you had to accept it. Taehyung had become your bias. You smiled. "I love you, too."

With that he kissed you, feeling accomplished. He pulled away. "Don't tell manager-nim."

You laughed at his comment. "Not a soul."
____________________
Are thing starting to turn around for you? One can only J-Hope. Lol