Chapter 2

After the movie he had to leave but I got his number.Three hours into watching on Jane The Virgin I decided to start to clean my house My phone to ring so I picked it up and it was Gerald."hey Gerald."I said smiling."Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight ?"He said.I could feel his hopeful smile through the phone."Sure why what time?"I said smiling."At eight."He said."Su-"I couldn't even finish my conversation because someone took my phone and threw it the wall."you're mine and I don't want you talking to him."Ruben said pinning up against a wall."How did you get in here."I said standing there helpless.

"The door was open."He said kissing neck.I started to cry.He took me the bedroom and threw me on the bed.When he did that I went to the window and saw Gerald walking in the building I screamed his name and he didn't hear me.He roughly pulled me away from the window and threw me on the bed "Hey you should really close this door."Gerald said."Gerald help me."I screamed at the top of my lungs.He ran a locked the locked the door."Ann what's wrong."He said twisting the knob.He walked over to me and continued to rape me.In minutes Gerald burst through the door and threw him off me. While Gerald was fighting Ruben I called 911.

"Hello, 911 what is the emergency."She said calmly which irritated me."My boyfriend and the guy who tried to rape me are fighting."I said crying."Don't worry sweetie help is on the way."She said hanging up.In two minutes the cop was here breaking up the fight.After the fight, Gerald told me to pack a bag and get dressed."Ready to go."He asked as put makeup on the bruises."Yeah, let's get out of here."I said grabbing my bag."I'll take it."he said taking my bag.Once we walked out the building doors the paparazzi swarm us."G-Eazy Are you dating Miss Ann?

"That question was asked repeatedly.We just got in the car.The whole ride was silent."So who was he."He said turning down the radio."The cop my uncle."I said."Wait that cop was your uncle."He said clearly scared."Nah The man who raped me my Ex husband but let's not talk about that."I said."Okay, we are pulling up on my loft."He said parking his car.We walked up to his door."Really nice."I said walking in."I know let me show you the bedroom."He said trying to be romantic.We walked into a very decorated bedroom."Wow, I am in love with this room."i said sitting on the bed."Well, I'm in love with you."He said kissing my neck"Oh really I love me too."I said laying down.I wasn't lying I am in love with myself.

"self-absorbed."He said kissing me more."I know right."I said moaning."I want to explore more."I said pushing him off and running into nearest closet and closing the door slowly."Babe come out wherever you are."G said yelled walking up the stairs.Just as he ran upstair I walked out of the closet and walked into the bedroom and locked it."Aye, open the door."He yelled while I laughed my ass off until he unlock the door."Why did you lock it?"he asked kissing my neck yet again."Because It was funny."I Said moaning."It was not funny."He said biting my neck."It really was."I said flipping us over."Mamma wanna take control."He said holding onto my waist.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in Gerald's arms and shirt.I removed his arms did personal stuff and made breakfast."Hey, babe."He said sitting on the counter."Hey, breakfast is ready."I said making us plates and coffee."Did you sleep well?"Gerald asked smiling."Yes.Did you?"I asked copying his smile."With you in bed with me Hell yeah."He said smiling. I just giggled."I need to go shopping for more clothes."I said washing the dishes.

"Why didn't you get enough."He said getting more coffee."No, he ripped up a lot of them I only have A lot of party dresses,underwear,and two outfits including the one I wore here."I said walking over to him and sitting his lap."Really can I come."he said holding my waist in one hand and drinking coffee."Sure why not."I said kissing his jawline.

"Trying to start something,"he said putting his coffee down and taking me to the bedroom.Once he put down I told him I just wanted a free ride."Why do you play with me like that."he said chasing me around the room."Because it's funny."I said running to the bathroom and locking it.Lucky I had my clothes and last night I set my makeup in his cabinet."Babe opens the door I have to pee."He said after me being in there for an hour."Go pee in a bush."I said applying eyeliner.

"Please, I have to pee."He said.I just opened the door and he ran to the toilet.I just finished applying makeup perfume and left him in alone in the bathroom at least he was dressed and ready to go."Ready."He said getting his keys,wallet, and phone."Yeah."I said getting my wallet and my phone."By the way, this fight not over."He said smiling."Okay."I said laughing.

936 words