Chapter 6

Me and Suzanne walking though the furniture store until we found the perfect furniture for her house."Ok now that I have the color scheme I can call a painter and fix up everything in that color you chose."I said called my painters."Hello yeah I need you guys to to to 12191 okaland drive and strip the walls in the living room,dining room and the master bedroom and the bathrooms and the kitchen and paint it the color scheme I just emailed you for each room."I said walking thourgh the store."Ok no I need it done today."I said."Ok."I said hanging up."They'll be done in four hours."I said."well let's go shopping."She said smiling."How about free makeover."I said smiling.
~4 hours later~
"We arrived at the house and Gerald was their just staring and so was James that their stuff Being put into a truck.We walked past them and into the new house."Wow this turn out better than I thought."I said smiling."A whole lot better look at my couch and my t.v".She said smiling."Oh my god my kitchen and dining room."She said walking in to the kitchen."The bedroom."She said sitting down."My bathroom I have new tub and shower and sink."She said crying.I walked over and hugged her."Thank you so much you have earn you pay."She said going for her wallet."No it fine."I said walking out."Your happiness was enough."I said walking down the stair."Wow this is amazing babe you did this."Gerald said smiling."Yeah we left your bedrooms alone."I said kissing him."thanks."he said."Why?"I asked."Because you made her happy."He said walking upstairs.

If you haven't figured this out this was a filler