Chapter 13

Three Years Later

"We need eggs and Toys."Greyson and Cole said as I laughed and Gerald  grabbed Pancake Mix on the next aisle."I noticed that laugh anywhere."A familiar voice said as I slowly turned around."Did you miss me?"He asked knowing the answer."Let's Go, boys."I said as he grabbed my arms and pulled me back into his grasp."Hey, Babe, I didn't know which on-"Gerald said Clenching his jaw."Let her go."He said thru his teeth."Make Me."He said as cole and Greyson ran to Gerald."Fine."He said as Ruben pulled out a knife."Fair fight no Guns or knife or whatever stupid shit you keep in your jacket or pockets."He said as Ruben threw me into the aisle and drop his weapons along with jacket but the one he didn't drop was his gun in his pocket

"Lryica run!"He yelled as I grabbed our boys and ran until I realized he wasn't behind me and that's when I heard it a gun shot."Mommy what about daddy."Cole said as Greyson looked up at me with hope in his and cole mimicked his actions."It's okay babies."I said putting them in the car seats."It's ok babies."I said starting the car but not moving."It's not ok."I whisper to myself knowing that I left my husband with that Psychopath and he shot him."Where is  mommies phone?"I said as police fill the parking lot."Ma'am, I need you step out of your car."he said as I got out."Are you Lrcyia Ann Gillum."He said as I nodded."We need you to come with us."What about my sons."I said as looked in the back of the car."Take them with you."He said as I got them and we head our faces from the pap.

Time Skip

"That's all the details I have sir Im not hiding anything."Mr.James said you hired him the kill your husband."what I didn't hire him  to do anything Look, Ruben, is my ex-husband he is and he assisted me in my apartment about four years ago."I said as they looking at my files."We have it docment right here."He said sliding the wrong picture over."What is this."I said looking at what seem to me in my marriage."You called the police on him more than once."He said as the picture still seemed a blur."I don't remember this one."I said as they slide me  another picture but this time, it was Gerald."Oh god."I said as a big bullet hole was in his stomach."Unfrontelly he didn't make it."They said as it broke."What stop lying."I said as their face showed grief as i feel from my chair and cried until I felt them pulled me up and put me in a chair.

Time Skip

We finally got to leave the station and got an uber back to the house."Mom when is dad coming home."He asked but I focused on the T.V. and what they were saying about Gerald."He died on Impact gun to the stomach and the bullet damaged some serious organs."The new said as cole and greyson cried."D-d-daddy D-d-died."Greyson said as cole cried."I'm sorry babies."I said as they held on to my shirt.This is going to hard.

A/N:Heyyyyyy