Chapter 10

Eight Months Later

We walked into the Doc office we did the usual and was out in thirty minutes."So food."I said rubbing my belly."Anywhere but Burger King."He said watching the light."McDonald's."I said."We should move to a bigger apartment."He said after 12 minutes of silence."Or a house."I said not thinking."What do you want to eat?"He said."Three Chicken burgers and A Double Cheeseburger and fries and Vanilla and strawberry shake mixed together."I said.

"Did you get that?"He asked."Yes and is that all?"She asked."No, add a Cheese Burger and A fries with Vanilla shake."He said as she added it up."Ok, Sir drive up."She said as he drove up.

"22.50."She said looking starstruck."Here you ago he said looking up to meet her star struck eyes and the flickered between me and him."Oh, my Fucking G-eazy and Miss Ann gods."She yelled as Gerald and I laughed."Can I have a picture."She asked holding her phone out as we paid her."Sure."I said as Lyrica got out the car."Thank so much."she said with tears flowing.

"Welcome."Lyrica and I said at the same time."Ok food your sons are crying for it."She said putting my hand on the kicking feet."Doesn't it hurt."He asked as I closed my eyes."FEED US."I said as pulled up on the window.

Filler ill update more later