Chapter 17

a little over two weeks

"Get Cookie,"I yelled as the boys walked in and got here."Hey, Babe."Gerald said as I smiled."Did you take the test yet?"He asked as I nodded."Postive."He asked as I shook my head Negative."I said as he nodded."We can try again babe."He said as rubbing my sides."I don't want to try again."I said as he nodded."Ok, I understand."He said as I stirred the  pot of sauce

Time Skip
After dinner, the boys went outside to play with the puppy while I stayed inside."Babe, we are going to the park to teach Cookie how to fetch."Gerald said as I nodded."Wanna come?"greyson asked as I shook my head."Bye Guys."I said as they walked out the door.

Time Skip

I clean and then cleaned again and then got up on some old T.v shows I missed."Mommy!"Greyson and Cole as I waved from the couch."We have something for you."They said as Gerald it on my lap."And this is."I asked opening the box."Awe guys."I said looking at my new dress."Put it on we are going out tonight."He whispered as the kids and he disappeared.

Time Skip

I Know I'm supposed to be happy at this dinner listening to the kids about how Cookie caught the stick and how cool it look but I can't Fake smiles don't last long and neither does this dinner.

"Mom, you should have seen it."Greyson snapping me out of my thoughts."Really was it cool?"I said as he nodded."We also made some new friends mom."Cole said Greyson nodded."Yeah, daddy got her mom's number so we can play with her and her brother later this week."Cole said as I nodded.

"Sounds cool."I said picking at my Pasta."What's wrong mom?"Greyson and Cole said as I shook my head."How about Dessert guys."Gerald said catching their attention."Yeah, I want a chocolate cake with Vanilla Ice cream."Greyson as cole nodded."I'll you are getting."I said flashing a fake smile to Gerald.